Olay Complete Defense
Olay Complete Defense Overview
Complete Defense Daily UV Moisturizer by Olay is formulated to combat 97% of the sun’s damaging UVA and UVB rays. The product contains all day UV protection. Complete Defense Daily Moisturizer promises to leave skin moisturized, nourished, and protected. The Olay website provides the reader a brief overview of the product but neglects to explain the science behind it. The reader is left with only a vague description of the product line with out understanding the benefits of the ingredients highlighted by the manufacturer.
The Olay website provides the visitor with features like a virtual consultation, a FAQ page, email, and samples. Navigating through the website was easy. Esthetically, the website was inviting. If a visitor has a specific question that’s not addressed by the website the reader can chat with a representative live.
Olay Complete Defense – Product Description
Olay Complete Defense Daily UV Moisturizer provides the user a combination of aloe, vitamin E, vitamin A, and green tea extract. The user can feel safe applying the cream once while achieving all day results. The Olay website fails to include any further details. There is no scientific explanation as to what benefits aloe, vitamin A and E , and green tea extract actually do in aiding the skin. In addition the website assumes the reader understands the difference between UVA and UVB rays. It would be beneficial for the website to contain more information that will help the consumer make an educated purchase.
Olay Complete Defense Advantage
- Olay Complete Defense Daily UV Moisturizer is affordable.
- The product can be applied once daily, while providing all day UV protection.
- The website includes many interesting features like; a virtual consultation, FAQ page, live chat, and email.
- Olay website provides a sample page where the visitor can take advantage of free samples, and coupons.
- A visitor can purchase the product online.
Olay Complete Defense – Drawbacks
- There is not a lot of specific information about the product.
- The manufacture fails to explain to the reader the benefits of the highlighted ingredients; aloe, vitamin E, vitamin A, and green tea extract.
- The manufacture assumes that the reader understands the difference between UVA and UVB rays.
Olay Complete Defense – The Bottomline
While the product appears to be interesting, the manufacture neglects some very important points. As a consumer I would like to make an informed purchase. It would be beneficial for the manufacturer to include information like how the product works to moisturize the skin.
The website does an excellent job of providing interesting features like virtual consultations, email, FAQ’s, live chat, the ability to purchase the product online, samples, and coupons. The website is engaging and easy to navigate. Including a testimonial or a forum page would be an excellent way for potential buyers to understand what other consumers are saying about the product.
In an online forum, at Makeupalley.com the majority of users claimed to be very satisfied with the results. In fact some claimed to have used other products and unsatisfied with the results went back to using Olay Complete Defense Daily UV moisturizer. When applied, most reviewers sited that they appreciated how the product is light and greaseless when applied.