Olay Prox Exfoliating Renewal Facial Cleanser ReviewsAdvertising Disclosure ?
Olay Prox Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser Introduction
Olay Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser, US $19 for 16 oz., is a cleanser that also works to gently lift and exfoliate your damaged surface layer to reveal a refreshed and revitalized skin from deep within.
What Does Olay Prox Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser Claim
This product has been formulated to deliver the following specific improvements to benefit your skin:
- Wash, cleanse and clear your skin of debris sitting on your skin’s surface and grime stuck in your pores
- Provide daily, gentle exfoliation to your skin without causing it to dry out
- Prime your skin to receive the skin healing and treatment benefits from the rest of the products in your regimen, ideally, a Pro-X routine
Olay Prox Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser Manufacturer’s Detail
Originally named “Oil of Olay,” Olay has been one of the most trusted brands in women’s skin care ever since it was founded in 1949 by former Unilever chemist, Graham Wulff. Later, the brand was owned by Richardson Merrell, Inc. before it was acquired by Procter & Gamble in 1985. It has become one of the most trusted drugstore brands.
Working of Olay Prox Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser
This product works by loosening up the oil, dirt and other impurities stuck in your pores and hanging on the surface of your skin. Then, this cleanser lifts, dissolves then, eliminates these.
Olay Prox Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser Ingredients
- Glycerin: One of the most powerful emollients, it helps maintain and restore your skin’s optimal moisture levels even as you wash with an exfoliating cleanser to keep from unnecessarily hurting, drying, and scraping off your skin
- Lauramidopropyl Betaine and Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate: Surfactants that help dissolve and eliminate oil and other impurities on your skin, which also give your cleanse more foam that tackles the stubborn grime as well
Olay Prox Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser Pros
- This product has been formulated, tried and approved by P&G’s Global Dermatologist Alliance, an elite group of the world’s most respected and most recognizable skin care experts.
- This product is rid of parabens, chemicals often used as preservatives which has been demonstrated to affect otherwise normal endocrine functions.
- Olay Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser reviews, both written by skin care specialists and users alike, are all praises towards this product’s fragrance-free formulation.
Olay Prox Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser Cons
- This formula is a classic cleanser laden with potentially toxic synthetic ingredients that can possibly hurt your skin but, more importantly, may cause adverse impacts to your overall health and well-being as well.
- This cleanser doubles as an exfoliant but, unlike most other products that function in the same way, it does not dry out your skin.
- This product is significantly more expensive than most other exfoliating cleansers available in most channels, both online and off.
Olay Prox Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and other allergic reactions, as a result of any history of sensitivity to one or more components of this product’s formula
- Increased risk to neuron and brain damage, although the effects have been observed on rats and has yet to be confirmed on humans, as a result of exposure to Methylisothiazolinone
- Increased risk to various types of cancers, due to regular exposure to PEGs, chemicals that have a very high affinity for combining with 1,4 dioxane, a carcinogen
For best results, Olay Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser is recommended to be used as part of the full Olay Pro-X regimen. Wash face with lukewarm water, massage in gently using upwards and circular motion then, rinse off and pat dry.
Once you know that only the best skilled professionals in skin care had a hand on the Olay Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser, you cannot help but want to try it for yourself. Just remember that there is always a 50-50 chance it might work for your skin or, not. Besides, you will need to give in to several trade offs with this product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Exfoliators formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Exfoliator Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."