Olay Eyes Illuminating Eye Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Olay Illuminating Cream?
Using a deep understanding of skin aging, superior ingredients and formulations, and proven performance testing, Olay scientists design and develop products that work.
In their latest efforts, Olay conducted the Multi-Decade and Ethnicity project, researching the genealogical science of skin aging.
The aging depends on how you age it can also even starts with your 20’s and end up with your 60’s.
Olay Eyes Illuminating Eye Cream, US $29.99 for 0.5 oz., is a cream designed specially for the eye area.
Olay Illuminating Cream- Does It Really Work?
Distinctive dual-swirl technology is designed with a gel to hydrate and a cream to instantly reduce appearance of dark circles for vibrant, healthy-looking skin. Our formula starts to work from day one, quickly revealing skin that is smoother and more radiant. With daily use, you’ll see a noticeable difference in more even skin over time.
As, per the manufacturer of the product it’s more specifically, this product aims to deliver the following beauty benefits for the delicate skin around your eyes:
- Soften and smoothen skin.
- Lighten dark under eye circles.
- Restore the luminosity and radiance of skin around your eyes with mineral light diffusing particles.
- Restore optimal moisture levels to make your eyes appear brighter and younger.
- With daily use, your skin will feel and look renewed.
- Olay, originally Oil of Olay, is a brand that originated from Africa, and which is now one of the priced brands owned by P&G.
What Are The Ingredients In Olay Illuminating Cream?
How To Apply Olay Illuminating Cream
- As, per the guidelines suggested by Olay Eyes Illuminating Eye Cream must be incorporated into your morning and evening skin care routine following a thorough cleanse and tone.
- Massage and blend well into your skin in circular and upward strokes, placing the product first and under your thicker creams.
Benefits Of Olay Illuminating Cream
- Product is free from irritating fragrances which can damage the skin with long-term contact.
- Contains mineral particles that instantly brighten your eye area. However it may create burning sensation under your eye area!
- Delivers multiple benefits for skin around the eyes, making it a potent solution to various skin issues experienced around the eye area.
Disadvantages of Olay Illuminating Cream
- Product contains phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin that takes a toll on your brain and overall well-being at toxic levels.
- Product contains triethanolamine, a chemical component that gives your skin a burning sensation upon contact with the product which can cause permanent damages to the skin matrix.
- Consumers point out that the product effectively fades signs of skin aging but, not necessarily rid your skin of it.
Final Verdict: Olay Eyes Illuminating Eye Cream
Olay Eyes Illuminating Eye Cream can only be expected to be a performer, given the outstanding track record of Olay in skin care. However, it’s always easy to miss the longer-term effects in the midst of obtaining all the benefits you can get from this cream.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."