Olay Regenerist Anti-aging Night Firming Cream Review: Should You Buy?
Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-aging Night Firming Cream, US $15 for 50 g, formulated with Olay amino-peptide + 83 complex, is designed to address the 7 signs of skin aging in the following ways:
Restore your skin health overnight
- Improve skin nutrition by improving microcirculation
- Provide top-notch antioxidant protection
- Rebuild and strengthen your skin’s protective outer barrier
- Improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of skin aging
Olay has become a household brand since it was introduced in the market in 1983, later acquired by one of the world’s largest and most recognized consumer goods brand, Procter & Gamble.
- Vitamin E: Deep moisturizes your skin, aids Vitamin C in powering up your skin cells, and rebuilds your skin’s protective barrier
- Vitamin C: Revitalizes and brings back the vigor in your skin cells to power up mechanisms that help rebuild, repair and reinvigorate your skin
- Niacinamide: Promotes better micro-circulation that makes your skin better nourished and better capable of switching on its natural healing and treatment mechanisms
- Pro-vitamin B5: Promotes better skin hydration as it leaves a comforting feeling of silkier, smoother outer skin surface as it leaves a thin film to coat your skin and help protect it from environmental damage
- Green tea extract: Loaded with antioxidants that help neutralize rogue, cell-damaging free radicals
- Peptides: Improve communication and coordination between skin cells, thereby improving skin synthesis, repairs, regeneration, and other mechanisms designed to restore and maintain your skin health
Use Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-aging Night Firming Cream after cleansing and toning your skin at night. When impurities have been taken off of your skin, apply the product generously on your face, neck and chest with upwards and massaging motion to help pack in the product.
- Product contains three of the most potent and most powerful combination of the three most important antioxidants for your skin: Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Niacinamide
- Product is designed with a “time release effect” that ensures your skin stays well-hydrated for hours and not just right after product application
- Formulated to address the 7 signs of skin aging
- Oil-free, fast-absorbing, non-comedogenic, and won’t leave a greasy streak on your skin
- Product contains polyethylene glycol (PEG), a toxic chemical that can worsen when combined with a carcinogen, 1,4 dioxane, to which it has close affinity to
- Fragrance ingredients are incorporated in the formula which can make some people become reactive to this product, fragrance being one of top three most irritating ingredients
- Formula may not help much in restoring already aged and damaged skin
Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-aging Night Firming Cream, true to the tradition of Olay, offers the best value at the most affordable cost. For only US $16, this product brings to you the three best antioxidants that can protect and revitalize your skin. However, when you have skin with deep-seated wrinkles, this product may not be suited to address your aging skin.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.