Olay Regenerist Anti-Aging Eye Roller Review: Is it worth buying?
Olay Anti-Aging Eye Roller Introduction
Stop looking tired all the time with Olay Regenerist Anti-Aging Eye Roller, US $26.99, a product committed to deliver the following benefits:
It depuffs and reinvigorates skin around your delicate eye area
Eliminate fluid build-up that causes your eyes to bulge and possibly pigmented when fluid dries out
Protects your eye area from leaked fluids by enhancing blood flow
Delivers anti-aging ingredients that brightens and restores your eye health and youthful appearance
This product is formulated by Procter & Gamble.
Olay Anti-Aging Eye Roller Ingredients
- Peptides: Amino acids that help enhance communication and coordination between and among your skin cells, facilitating faster and better skin repair and rejuvenation mechanisms
- Glycerin: A powerful emollient that attracts moisture to your skin and, like a magnet, holds on to it for a prolonged number of hours
- Niacinamide: Also Vitamin B3, acts as a powerful antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals to protect your skin as it also simultaneously enhances your micro-circulation, and reinforces your skin’s protective surface barriers
- Panthenol: Also known as pro-Vitamin B5, this nutrient facilitates better skin synthesis that results to a smoother, tighter and more resilient skin finish
- Caffeine: Revitalizes your skin by improving micro-circulation of nutrients, fluids and oxygen to promote improved overall skin health and appearance
- Tocopheryl Acetate: A Vitamin E derivative that improves skin moisture and antioxidant levels, while also supporting the re-building of the skin’s outer barrier protection
Olay Anti-Aging Eye Roller Directions
Begin application of Olay Regenerist Anti-Aging Eye Roller by clicking the pen a few times to release the formula to the tips. Swipe in circular motion on skin around your eyes to enhance circulation then, allow the formula to sink deep into your skin before layering with another product. Keep product in the fridge to cool it which adds de-puffing power.
Olay Anti-Aging Eye Roller Advantages
- Product is packaged in an easy to control package with a well-designed tip that massages your skin to help improve microcirculation and nutrient distribution
- Formulated with Niacinamide, one of the most useful and helpful ingredients for your skin that can be derived from skin care products which delivers antioxidant protection, improved micro-circulation, and enhanced skin cell energy levels all at the same time
- Overall, this product offers the most basic combination of ingredients that can deliver both immediate de-puffing improvement to your eye skin and also improve its future health
Olay Anti-Aging Eye Roller Disadvantages
- Product contains polythylene glycols (PEG), toxic compounds that can easily combine with a,4 dioxane, a well-recognized carcinogen
- Product contains phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin that can cause irregularities to your health, particularly causing problems in your brain and nerve functions when toxic levels are reached
- Product contains 1,2-Hexanediol, a synthetic humectant which helps moisturize your skin but, which has been reported to cause severe skin irritations
Olay Anti-Aging Eye Roller Customer Review
- Moisturizes well, but doesn’t really live up to it’s promises.-By Dr. Lynn Collins
- Will anything really take off years? this product is very moisturizing and make my under eyes look less puffy. I don’t mess with rolling for any time, just put in on and go.-By Judy
Olay Regenerist Anti-Aging Eye Roller gives you fast and longer-term use benefits. The only other thing that matters is how your skin will react to its formula.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.