Olay Regenerist Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Olay Regenerist daily regenerating serum?
Originating in early 1950’s South Africa, Graham Wulff’s introduced Olay. Featuring the classic feminine face below the Olay logo, the Olay.com website has come along since its 1950’s roots. Modernized with a black backdrop and gold touches, Olay’s name has been shortened to reflect its broadening product range.
As per manufacturer details, Olay’s Regenerist Regenerating Serum spotlights restoring the skin’s suppleness without the expensive and extreme measures of chemical peels, surgery and lasers.
Table of Contents [Show]
With the subtext, “Regenerate your skin’s appearance at the cellular level” Oil of Olay’s Regenerist Regenerating Serum maximizes cell regeneration and skin hydration at the product line’s core. The regenerating serum contains Butylene and Propylene glycol and leaf extracts among other scientific-sounding elements. However it may cause rash on applied area.
The majority among numerous third-party reviews was a perfect five stars. Some less satisfied reviews cited the company’s use of animal testing and parabens, which are suggested to contribute to breast cancer tumors. However, a quick glance at the official FDA website indicates that parabens in cosmetic products are generally not used in high enough concentrations to pose a risk.
What are the Ingredients in Olay Regenerist daily regenerating serum?
- Disodium EDTA: It is a salt of edetic acid primarily used as a chelating agent, which can sequester and decrease the reactivity of metal ions that may be present in a product. It also used to enhance the foaming and cleaning capabilities of a cosmetic solution.
- Glycerin: It may help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation. It is also used to moisture on your skin.
- Niacinamide: A multi-tasking antioxidant ingredient, it also promotes a better moisturized skin as it revitalizes cellular level energy.However it causes rash, itching, and other problems.
Benefits of Olay Regenerist daily regenerating serum
- Oil of Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum is reasonably priced and readily available.
- The serum uses an amino peptide complex but it may leads to skin irritation or dryness.
- Olay earns significantly high third-party reviews.
Disadvantages of Olay Regenerist daily regenerating serum
- Oil of Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum uses animal testing and potentially cancer-causing parabens.
- The Olay site doesn’t provide clinical research.
- It contains glycerin which may cause itching or swelling.
- This product contains alcohol that can lead to skin dryness with prolonged continuous use.
Final Verdict :Olay Regenerist
Olay’s resilience over the last 50 years is astounding and speaks to the quality of its products. If animal testing and the concerns around paraben use are not a deterrent, Oil of Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum may be a smart, effective and economical way to recapture the face’s carefree days of youth. However this formula contains alcohol which causes skin dryness.It also do not offers money back guarantee. We’d recommend that you continue your search for a product that contains more beneficial ingredients and is sold on a well-known, reputable skincare retailer website.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."