Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum?
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum Fragrance Free, US $25 for 1.7 fl. oz., is an anti-aging formulation that gives your skin a moisture boost as it helps improve your contour by improving your skin’s elasticity and volume.
Founded in 1949 as “Oil of Olay” by a former Unilever employee, Olay today is one of the most profitable businesses of P&G, dominating the Chinese, US, and European markets. Regenerist is only one of many lines developed by the brand to segment its customers and offer very specific solutions to the endless skin concerns of women and men alike. The brand was acquired by P&G from Richardson Merrel, Inc. in 1985.
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum- Does it really work?
This anti-aging cream has been specially formulated to help restore volume, fullness, and firmness to aging skin and, more specifically, claims to deliver the following benefits:
- Noticeable improvements in the appearance of your wrinkles and fine lines that you can see and feel within just 2 weeks of regular product application.
- Formula is guaranteed to be fragrance-free, won’t irritate sensitive skin types, and dermatologically tested to be safe for use on skin.
- Delivers beneficial ingredients to work their wonders up to 10 layers deep into your skin.
- Restores your skin’s optimal moisture and hydration levels to firm up your skin.
- The formula makes visibly firmer skin possible within just 5 days of regular product use.
This product works by delivering beneficial ingredients deep into your skin – up to 10 layers deep to be exact – to support your skin’s natural healing and renewal.
What are the ingredients in Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum?
- Amino Peptide Complex II: Consists of amino acids that help facilitate faster and more effective skin cell repair, renewal and regeneration.
- Niacinamide: Also Vitamin B3, improves cellular vitality and enhances micro circulation which, in turn, promotes better fluid drainage and nutrient circulation.
- Tocopherol Acetate: Also Vitamin E, supports in cellular energy revival, as it simultaneously works to help improve your skin’s protective barrier protection.
- Dimethicone: This medication is used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin. However, burning, stinging, redness, or irritation may occur.
Benefits of Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum
- The product texture and feel generally has a feather-lite feeling to it that comes on skin easily as it soaks up your skin in deep moisture but may make the greasy in case of oily skin type.
- Product does not leave your skin greasy, and therefore, can be safely used in the morning, under your makeup and not cause your cosmetics to slip.
Disadvantages of Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum
- The product formulation has been recently updated, with one of the major changes made included dropping hyaluronic acid from the ingredients roster.
- The new formula is tougher to smooth and spread evenly on skin.
- Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum Fragrance Free reviews cited the dispensing to be a major drawback.
How to Apply Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum Fragrance Free must be made part of your regular morning and evening skin care rituals.
Does Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum have any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation due to one or more components.
- Increased risk for cancers, due to PEGs which can become contaminated with 1,4 dioxane, a carcinogen.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity, due to phenoxyethanol.
- Increased risk for endocrine-related diseases due to BHT.
Final Verdict- Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum Fragrance Free finally does away with the often overpowering smell associated with Olay products. Unfortunately, the new product facelift left it without sodium hyaluronate – one of the best ingredients you want to have in your moisturizer. Nevertheless, it can work just perhaps not as good as it used to.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."