Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum Review
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum Fragrance Free Introduction
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum Fragrance Free, US $25 for 1.7 fl. oz., is an anti-aging formulation that gives your skin a moisture boost as it helps improve your contour by improving your skin’s elasticity and volume.
What Does Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum Fragrance Free Claim
This anti-aging cream has been specially formulated to help restore volume, fullness, and firmness to aging skin and, more specifically, claims to deliver the following benefits:
- Noticeable improvements in the appearance of your wrinkles and fine lines that you can see and feel within just 2 weeks of regular product application
- Formula is guaranteed to be fragrance-free, won’t irritate sensitive skin types, and dermatologically tested to be safe for use on skin
- Delivers beneficial ingredients to work their wonders up to 10 layers deep into your skin
- Restores your skin’s optimal moisture and hydration levels to firm up your skin
- The formula makes visibly firmer skin possible within just 5 days of regular product use
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum Fragrance Free Manufacturer’s Detail
Founded in 1949 as “Oil of Olay” by a former Unilever employee, Olay today is one of the most profitable businesses of P&G, dominating the Chinese, US, and European markets. Regenerist is only one of many lines developed by the brand to segment its customers and offer very specific solutions to the endless skin concerns of women and men alike. The brand was acquired by P&G from Richardson Merrel, Inc. in 1985.
Working of Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum Fragrance Free
This product works by delivering beneficial ingredients deep into your skin – up to 10 layers deep to be exact – to support your skin’s natural healing and renewal.
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum Fragrance Free Ingredients
- Amino Peptide Complex II: Consists of amino acids that help facilitate faster and more effective skin cell repair, renewal and regeneration
- Niacinamide: Also Vitamin B3, improves cellular vitality and enhances micro circulation which, in turn, promotes better fluid drainage and nutrient circulation
- Tocopherol Acetate: Also Vitamin E, supports in cellular energy revival, as it simultaneously works to help improve your skin’s protective barrier protection
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum Fragrance Free Pros
- The product texture and feel generally has a feather-lite feeling to it that comes on skin easily as it soaks up your skin in deep moisture and nourishment that fill s it and makes it feel fuller and plumper.
- This product is guaranteed by the manufacturer to be dermatologically tested and non-comedogenic.
- Product does not leave your skin greasy, and therefore, can be safely used in the morning, under your makeup and not cause your cosmetics to slip.
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum Fragrance Free Cons
- The product formulation has been recently updated, with one of the major changes made included dropping hyaluronic acid from the ingredients roster.
- The new formula is tougher to smooth and spread evenly on skin.
- Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum Fragrance Free reviews cited the dispensing to be a major drawback.
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum Fragrance Free Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation due to one or more components
- Increased risk for cancers, due to PEGs which can become contaminated with 1,4 dioxane, a carcinogen
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity, due to phenoxyethanol
- Increased risk for endocrine-related diseases due to BHT
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum Fragrance Free must be made part of your regular morning and evening skin care rituals.
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum Fragrance Free reviews posted by 2 users read:
- “Olay REMOVED THE SODIUM HYALURONATE (hyaluronic acid) from their ‘new’ formula. I’ve been using Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum for many years, and I’ve been thrilled with it…The sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid) that they are currently touting as a benefit in TV ads for some of their other products was removed from their ‘new’ formula. In its place is ‘carob extract’ and ‘olive oil’.”
- “I’ve used Olay Regenerist for years. People are telling me how young I look. I’m 69 years old people think I’m in my 40’s or early 50’s.”
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum Fragrance Free finally does away with the often overpowering smell associated with Olay products. Unfortunately, the new product facelift left it without sodium hyaluronate – one of the best ingredients you want to have in your moisturizer. Nevertheless, it can work just perhaps not as good as it used to.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.