Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting SPF 30 Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Olay Regenerist Details
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting SPF 30 is an anti-aging moisturizer with SPF protection that is meant to reduce the visibility of wrinkles by filling in fine lines with powerful hydrating moisturizers. The company claims users will see a fading of wrinkles in just one day and that skin texture will be improved in four weeks.
Olay is a popular skincare and beauty brand that offers anti-aging products and tools for restoring youth to the face.
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting SPF 30’s can be purchased through the manufacturer’s site for $26.99. They also offer a trial size for $10.49. The regular sized bottle can be found at major retailers like Target and Ulta Beauty. Olay does not appear to offer a money-back guarantee, as no information about it is accessible on their site.
Olay Regenerist Ingredients List
- Avobenzone 3%: sunscreen
- Octinoxate 7.5%: sunscreen
- Glycerin: moisturizer
- Niacinamide: vitamin B3
- Tapioca Starch
- Dimethicone: silicone
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene: UV filter
- Panthenol: vitamin B5
- Tocopheryl Acetate: vitamin E
- Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4: amino peptide
- Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate: surfactant
- Peucedanum Graveolens Extract: dill extract
- Stearyl Alcohol: emollient
- Polyacrylamide: binder
- Behenyl Alcohol: binder
- Cetyl Alcohol: emollient
- C13-14 Isoparaffin: mineral oil
- Caprylyl Glycol: conditioner
- 1,2-Hexanediol: solvent
- Phenoxyethanol: preservative
- Peg-100 Stearate: surfactant
- Titanium Dioxide: mineral sunscreen
- Dimethiconol: silicone
- Laureth-7: amino acid
- Sodium Benzoate: preservative
- Cetearyl Glucoside: emulsifier from coconut oil
- Cetearyl Alcohol: surfactant
- Polymethylsilsesquioxane: opacifying agent
- Disodium EDTA: chelating agent
- Stearic Acid: surfactant
- Palmitic Acid: emollient
Olay Regenerist Directions/Working
- Apply to face and neck daily. For sun protection, apply fifteen minutes before exposure and reapply every 2 hours.
Olay Regenerist Advantages
- Plump and firm skin
- Restore elasticity
- Fade wrinkles and fine lines
- Protect against sun damage
- Hydrate for radiant glow
- Smooth skin texture for improved complexion
Olay Regenerist Disadvantages
- No documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting SPF 30 describes what the product is meant to do and how it does it, and provides the full ingredient list on their website. While no specific documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied. The company claims the anti-aging results can be seen in as little as one day, but without documentation, this is impossible to confirm.There are many anti-aging moisturizers available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."