Olay Regenerist Peel Kit Review: Is It Really Effective?
Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Kit Introduction
Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Kit, US $28.99 per kit, is a two-step microdermabrasion home kit that consists of the following products, sufficient to cover an 8-week treatment:
- Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Crystals (2.2 oz.)
- Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Serum (2.0 oz.)
What Does Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Kit Claim
The manufacturer claims that this duo kit has been specially conceptualized to deliver the following health and beauty benefits for your skin:
- Facilitate exfoliation, most especially the elimination of the old and damaged top layer so that a new layer can surface to take its place
- Enhance and speed up the process of skin regeneration and renewal to reveal your most youthful skin yet
- Relieve your skin of dryness, dullness and fatigue
- Reveal a more flawless, better toned, and brighter complexion
- Smoothen and soften your skin’s texture
- Promote skin purification and clarity
Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Kit Manufacturer’s Detail
Olay is one of the most recognizable brands when it comes to anti-aging skincare, having gained a solid reputation for expertise and quality since it all began with a bottle of “Oil of Olay” which was first brought to the market in 1949. Grandmothers learned it, picked up by mothers, and, today, the daughters are fighting the 7 signs of skin aging as soon as possible with the help of Olay’s robust lineup of regimens that include Regenerist, Pro-X, and Total Effects, to name a few.
Working of Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Kit
This product combines chemical and physical exfoliation, and follows through with a moisture boost to help relieve your skin of dryness
Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Kit Ingredients
- Microdermabrasion Treatment With Derma-Crystals: Ultra-fine crystals added to the formula to ever-so-gently slough off toughened grime and dead skin to activate the regeneration mechanism
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids: Primarily lactic acid, AHAs gently lift the impurities from your skin while stimulating your skin to turnover
- Niacinamide: Protects and revitalizes your skin cells, encouraging your cells to release more energy to support rejuvenation and renewal processes, all while it improves microcirculation to make sure your cells get the nutrients they need to power up these critical functions
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Also Vitamin E, it deep nourishes your skin, and it aids in repairing your skin’s protective barrier
- Ascorbic Acid: Also Vitamin C, jumpstart your skin cells to facilitate faster and more efficient skin regeneration and renewal
Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Kit Pros
- This product brings together the three most potent antioxidants — Vitamins C, E, and B3 — into a single formula.
- The formula brings together the benefits of chemical peel and scrubbig.
Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Kit Cons
- This product may be good for maintenance but, the formula might not be potent enough to cause radical improvements.
- Several Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Kit reviews posted by users cited how this product may not work well for all skin types nor for every skin concern.
Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Kit Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrances and artificial dyes
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGs and EDTA
Start your Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Kit treatment by applying the microdermabrasion serum over dry face. Take your crystals and layer directly over the serum. Then, massage to lather for up to a minute before thoroughly rinsing off.
Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Kit reviews posted by users read:
- “The only thing this product does is get rid of dry patches of skin. If your looking for something to improve your skin tone or reduce the appearance of scars this isn’t it.”
- “This microdermobrasion is so good. You can use it all over your face (except the eyes) and you won’t feel uncomfortable. It will give you a soft exfoliated sensation. I am not sure I would recommend this for people trying to get rid of scars, its not harsh enough for that.”
Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Kit will be a good weekly skin maintenance companion when all you have to do is to maintain good, well-behaved skin. Sensitive skin types may also benefit but, there are no guarantees. If you have more serious skin concerns, like acne or, if you need to correct a deep-seated wrinkle, you will need something stronger, perhaps a concentration you can only get from a skin specialist.