Olay Regenerist Peel Kit Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Olay Regenerist Peel Kit?
Olay is one of the most recognizable brands when it comes to anti-aging skincare, having gained a solid reputation for expertise and quality since it all began with a bottle of “Oil of Olay” which was first brought to the market in 1949. Grandmothers learned it, picked up by mothers, and, today, the daughters are fighting the 7 signs of skin aging as soon as possible with the help of Olay’s robust lineup of regimens that include Regenerist, Pro-X, and Total Effects, to name a few.
As, per the manufacturer of the product Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Kit, US $28.99 per kit, is a two-step microdermabrasion home kit that consists of the following products, sufficient to cover an 8-week treatment:
- Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Crystals (2.2 oz.)
- Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Serum (2.0 oz.)
Olay Regenerist Peel Kit: Does it really work?
The manufacturer claims that this duo kit has been specially conceptualized to deliver the following health and beauty benefits for your skin:
- Facilitate exfoliation, most especially the elimination of the old and damaged top layer so that a new layer can surface to take its place
- Enhance and speed up the process of skin regeneration and renewal to reveal your most youthful skin yet
- Relieve your skin of dryness, dullness and fatigue
- Reveal a more flawless, better toned, and brighter complexion
- Smoothen and soften your skin’s texture
- Promote skin purification and clarity
This product combines chemical and physical exfoliation, and follows through with a moisture boost to help relieve your skin of dryness
What Are The Ingredients In Olay Regenerist Peel Kit?
- Microdermabrasion Treatment With Derma-Crystals: Ultra-fine crystals added to the formula to ever-so-gently slough off toughened grime and dead skin to activate the regeneration mechanism
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids: Primarily lactic acid, AHAs gently lift the impurities from your skin while stimulating your skin to turnover
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Also Vitamin E, it deep nourishes your skin, and it aids in repairing your skin’s protective barrier. Unfortuantly, extra use of vitamin E directly or in the form of substance can lead to headache, rash, and bruising!
- Ascorbic Acid: Also Vitamin C, jumpstart your skin cells to facilitate faster and more efficient skin regeneration and renewal. However it causes Redness and warm feeling of the skin, or flushing.
How To Apply Olay Regenerist Peel Kit
- As, per the product manufacturer firstly start your Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Kit treatment by applying the microdermabrasion serum over dry face.
- Take your crystals and layer directly over the serum.
- Then, massage to lather for up to a minute before thoroughly rinsing off.
Benefits of Olay Regenerist Peel Kit
- This product brings together the three most potent antioxidants — Vitamins C, E, and B3 — into a single formula. Although it leads to skin rashes!
- The formula brings together the benefits of chemical peel and scrubbig.
Disadvantages of Olay Regenerist Peel Kit
- This product may be good for maintenance but, the formula might not be potent enough to cause radical improvements.
- Several Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Kit reviews posted by users cited how this product may not work well for all skin types nor for every skin concern.
Does Olay Regenerist Peel Kit have any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrances and artificial dyes
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGs and EDTA
Final Verdict: Olay Regenerist Peel Kit
According to the various claims made by the user and manufacturer stating this olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Kit will be a good weekly skin maintenance companion when all you have to do is to maintain good, well-behaved skin. However it is almost suitable for sensitive skin types may also benefit but, there are no guarantees. If you have more serious skin concerns, like acne or, if you need to correct a deep-seated wrinkle, you will need something stronger, perhaps a concentration you can only get from a skin specialist.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."