Olay Regenerist Reviews: Does Olay Regenerist Really Work?
Olay Regenerist Overview
Olay Regenerist has many products in the Regenerist line. The Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum promises a complete turnaround in only 24 days. The eyes will be bright, smooth, and firm. The eye lift serum contains a concentrated amount of Amino-Peptide complex that hydrates to firm and lift the entire eye area. It will smooth out the eye lids, and corners of eyes, and even the color tones under the eyes. Use alone or with other Olay products. Gentle enough for every day use.
Olay Regenerist – Product Description
Olay Regenerist includes many products in the same line for the face. They consist of several products to address different concerns depending on your current needs. It ranges from night creams, peels, to cleansers, micro-dermabrasion, and more.
Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum uses the Amino-Peptide complex to moisturize and lift the eye areas. It is a less drastic way to regenerate your skin without the use of lasers, peels, and surgery. Olay uses the Amino-Peptide technology by renewing the outer layer, revealing newer radiant skin underneath. This technology combined with maximum moisture, leaves your skin smooth and supple, and is designed for every day use.
Olay Regenerist Advantage
- Olay Regenerist is fragrance free, non-greasy, dermatologist tested, opthamologist tested, gentle and for every day use.
- It restores the skins natural glow and makes it velvety smooth.
- It gives your eye a lift without any drastic measures.
- The products are very available and easy to find, and the prices are affordable.
- Olay is a name you can trust.
- The list of ingredients is available on the web site.
Olay Regenerist – Drawbacks
- Olay Regenerist includes several different target areas of the face that can be used together. It makes it more confusing to choose when there are too many products instead of one that does it all.
- They have about 20 products in the Olay Regenerist line.
- There are no photo before and afters to see results.
- There are no patented ingredients proven to target problem areas.
- There is no guarantee or refund if not satisfied directly stated.
Olay Regenerist – The Bottom line
Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum promises to regenerate your skin at the cellular level. The claims are there, but not so much of the scientific research or proof of the magical ingredients that we want to know about. The focus is more on the way moisture can help address most skin concerns, verses some amazing cutting edge break through technology. Olay may be relying more on their name and reputation and affordable products. Although the ingredients are listed, only the Amino-Peptide complex is singled out as their most effective. None of the other ingredients are explained or raved about.
The product is from Olay which most have heard of and can be trusted. They offer this Eye Lifting Serum along with several choices of other skin care treatments so there is a variety to choose from. They offer the product after they test it with Dermatologists and Opthamologists which is comforting.
Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."