Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Cream + Serum Duo SPF 15 Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Olay Total Effects 7-In-1 Cream + Serum Duo SPF 15?
From the same expert skincare cream that pampered the skin of your mom and your granny, Olay, comes Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Cream + Serum Duo SPF 15. Unlike the skin cream that spoiled your ancestors, however, Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Cream + Serum Duo SPF 15 is formulated in consideration of the latest in skincare science and the recent advances in skincare technology.
According to the manufacture this product is formulated with a tight list of ingredients, unlike many commercial products that claim to deliver the same results which this cream does. This means that every ingredient added to the Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Cream + Serum Duo SPF 15 formulation has been thoroughly thought out, and you can be certain that each component has a defined role for being part of the formulation — you get no useless additives, only pure results. Although it contains fragrance which may trigger skin irritation.
This product is indicated for the following skin issues:
- fine lines and wrinkles
- uneven skin tone and texture
- age spots and hyperpigmentation
- dry, lifeless skin
- enlarged pores
Fight these signs of skin aging with Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Cream + Serum Duo SPF 15, perfect for your daily day time skincare routine, for just $22.99 per 1.35 fl. oz. Now, it comes with an SPF 15 protection to shield you from the sun’s harmful UV rays, Before the brand was acquired by Procter & Gamble in 1985, Olay was under the management of Richardson Merrel, Inc. Before that, the brand was globally known as Oil of Olay, the first brand name it was baptised with by its founder, Graham Wulff, a chemist who worked for Unilever prior to the brand’s founding in 1949.
Olay Total Effects 7-In-1 Cream + Serum Duo SPF 15 : Does It Really Work?
According to the manufacture Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Cream + Serum Duo SPF 15 is formulated with powerful vitamins and deeply moisturizing ingredients that instantly lifts your skin, and visibly improves the appearance of the 7 signs of skin aging with regular, continued use. Simultaneously, its nourishing ingredients also inhibit the manifestation of skin aging to stop more damage to the skin from showing up at all.
This product particularly combines the deeply hydrating moisturizer formulation with a serum to readily and steadily penetrate skin. The additional SPF 15 protection shields skin from skin damaging UV radiation.
What Are The Ingredients In Olay Total Effects 7-In-1 Cream + Serum Duo SPF 15?
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation.
- Cetyl Alcohol: This ingredient works as an emollient, emulsifier, thickener and carrying agent for other ingredients contained in a cosmetic solution.
- Niacinamide: This ingredient is used to hydrate the skin as well as reduce redness in the skin. However it might cause mild burning, itching, or redness.
- Citric acid: This is a wonderful ingredient for treating several skin problems like mild acne, pigmentation, clogged pores, sun tanning, wrinkles, and dark spots.
Benefits Of Olay Total Effects 7-In-1 Cream + Serum Duo SPF 15
- Improves the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of skin aging
- This product helps Minimizes pores.
- Ultra hydrates skin. Although it may not be suitable for all skin types.
Disadvantages Of Olay Total Effects 7-In-1 Cream + Serum Duo SPF 15
- This product may not be suitable for all skin types.
- This product contains fragrance.
- This product is not suitable for sensitive skin.
- This product may leave the skin oily.
How To Apply Olay Total Effects 7-In-1 Cream + Serum Duo SPF 15
- Use daily during day time. Apply product at least 15 minutes before stepping out into the sun.
- Re-apply every two hours, and more often if you are sweating. Use under makeup.
Does Olay Total Effects 7-In-1 Cream + Serum Duo SPF 15 Have Any Side Effects?
- Distearyldimonium Chloride and Methylisothiazolinone may be irritating to sensitive skin types
Final Verdict : Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Cream + Serum Duo SPF 15
When it comes to delivering results and value for money, Olay remains to be the skincare product to beat. Although it contains fragrance which may lead to skin irritation and skin dryness.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Rejuvenating Serums
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."