Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Night Cream Review: Is It Really Good?
From the brand that has been protecting your skin from the seven signs of skin aging comes the Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Night Cream, US $25 for 50 g. It’s a product made to complement your nighttime skincare needs, significantly replenishing lost nutrients in your skin to protect it, rehydrate it, and revitalize it so that it can more effectively protect your skin from damage and aging.
More specifically, Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Night Cream is formulated to support your skin in achieving the following improvements:
- Bring about better skin tone and an overall brighter complexion
- Skin that is more resilient and better protected from damage
- Tighter, more refined pores
- Firmer skin
- Silkier and smoother surface capable of keeping moisture in
- Livelier, more radiant complexion
Sleep in it, and find yourself waking up to beautiful skin in the morning — that’s the power of Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Night Cream.
Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Night Cream Ingredients
- Niacinamide:Also known as Vitamin B3, this is a powerful antioxidant that also helps improve microcirculation and boosts energy of your skin down to the cellular level
- Isopropy Isostearate:Derived from isopropyl alcohol, this ingredient acts as an emollient, aiding your skin in keeping moisture levels high and preventing it from drying out into the air.
- Panthenol: A pro-Vitamin B5, this nutrient easily penetrates your skin, giving it an instant hydration boost while also supporting firmer, denser and healthier looking skin
- Tocopheryl Acetate: A more stable form of Vitamin E, it acts as a moisturizer and antioxidant; also helps reinvigorate skin cells so that skin cell turnover can happen sooner
- Coconut Oil:Closely complements your skin’s structure, allowing it to easily and deeply penetrate your skin without leaving behind a greasy surface
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: Protects, nourishes and moisturizes your skin, keeping it healthier looking while also improving your skin’s ability to hold on to moisture over longer periods of time
Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Night Cream must only be used at night due to its thick formulation. Apply product only on freshly washed skin, and after your toner. Massage a generous amount of the product between your fingers before smoothing onto your face, neck and chest.
Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Night Cream Advantages
- Non-drying formulation
- Made with a formulation capable of instantly hydrating your skin
- Product does not contain retinol, a highly photosensitizing agent
- Fights the top 7 signs of skin ageing
Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Night Cream Disadvantages
- Product contains polyethylene glycols (PEG) which are toxic and can easily become contaminated with 1,4 dioxane during the manufacturing process
- Product contains parabens, which are stored by the body, cause irregularities in your hormone and organ functions, with possibility of passing it on to your children during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Product formula lacks the protective function of a good combination of antioxidants
Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Night Cream makes a bold promise to rejuvenate your skin as you sleep. But the other products availble in the market also moisturises to firm the appearanceof skin while you sleep. It’s up to you whether to take it or leave it.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Night Creams
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."