Olay White Radiance Brightening Intensive Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Olay White Radiance Brightening Intensive Cream Overview:
Olay White Radiance Brightening Intensive moisturizer Cream is a facial cream that may help in supporting moisture and fairness levels in the skin. Manufacturer of this product is Olay, a company that has been making skin care products for many years. The 50-gram jar is being sold at various online stores aside from the official website, and price may vary. A couple retailer sites sell the product for $32.00, while some may retail it for less. The company website doesn’t have this product available currently.
About Olay White Radiance Brightening Intensive Cream – Does it really work?
The manufacturer claims that this cream may help in promoting moisture and hydration levels and manage melanin production in the skin. It may reduce the appearance of dark spots and with sun protection included in the product, it may help shield the skin from further damage. Olay White Radiance Brightening Intensive Cream has SPF 24 that may protect the skin from further discolorations like dark spots. The ingredients in this cream may brighten and manage skin tone and texture, and it can balance moisture levels as well. Aside from its availability on the manufacturer website, purchasing can also be made from authorized retailers and outlets.
What are the ingredients in Olay White Radiance Brightening Intensive Cream?
- Water – an important basic ingredient that improves product texture
- Glycerin – made from natural products that is considered as a humectant. It acts as a moisturizer to help fight dryness
- Ethylexyl salicylate – an organic compound that absorbs the sun’s UV rays
- Niacinamide – also known as Vitamin B3 may improve skin texture and has skin-restoring properties
- Isopropyl isostearate – an antioxidant that has skin-soothing properties. It helps lock in moisture and helps skin attain a smoother appearance
- Dimethicone – a silicone-based polymer that works as an anti-foaming agent and texture enhancer. It creates a subtle gloss when applied on the skin that gives it a smooth and silky feel
- Polyacrylamide – a nontoxic polymer that is widely used in cosmetics. It is a thickener and used in many anti-aging beauty products
- Octocrylene – an organic compound that absorbs UVB and UVA rays. It can also protect the skin from direct DNA damage.
- Polyethylene – is a polymer that has many properties. It can be an abrasive ingredient, binder, and emulsion stabilizer.
- Cetyl alcohol – a fatty alcohol that may be derived from natural or synthetic ingredients. It provides good spreadability, and is a thickening agent. It helps to soften and condition the skin.
Directions to use:
To be applied to freshly cleaned face and neck area. More appropriate for normal to dry skin.
- Product has an official manufacturer website
- Price is very reasonable
- May promote healthier skin texture and tone
- Has sunscreen protection
- Product is not currently available on company website
- Claims of brightening the skin tone lacks scientific support
- Customer reviews are limited
- May not give the same result to all users
Does Olay White Radiance Brightening Intensive Cream have any side-effects?
This product has no harmful side effects, and it appears to not contain any known irritants.
Olay White Radiance Brightening Intensive Cream is a product that may help reduce the appearance of dark spots and any signs of skin darkening, has SPF 24 which can help protect from the sun’s rays, and may promote skin texture and tone. Although this appears to be a good choice, there are a lot of other brightening products on the market that are more effective and may have scientific studies to back up their claims. It is also not available on the manufacturer website so it is not established if this is available to the American market. Doing more research on this product may be helpful to determine if this is the right one for you
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: