Ole Henriksen Ulimate Lift Neck Cream Review
Ole Henriksen ULIMATE Lift Neck Cream Introduction
Ole Henriksen ULIMATE Lift Neck Cream, US $48 for 50 ml, is an anti-aging cream that has been specifically designed to tackle and manage multiple signs of skin aging that manifest on your neck skin.
What Does Ole Henriksen Ulimate Lift Neck Cream Claim
The manufacturer claims that this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following improvements to your aging neck skin:
- Restore the optimal density, volume and contour of skin on your neck, chest and jaw line to correct the appearance of loose, saggy skin
Ole Henriksen ULIMATE Lift Neck Cream Manufacturer’s Detail
Ole Henriksen is a brand that traces its origins to a Hollywood spa which was, at the time of its founding, catered to A-list celebrities and socialites. This experience gave Ole plenty of insights about what people need to beautify their skin and keep it young and healthy. Soon enough, the highly commendable spa service were being locked away in bottles for everybody else to enjoy and use for their own skin care goals.
Working of Ole Henriksen ULIMATE Lift Neck Cream
This product’s primary mechanism is boosting the moisture content of your skin to give it an instant lift. At the same time, a moisture boost helps prevent skin dryness, one of the major causes of skin aging.
Ole Henriksen ULIMATE Lift Neck Cream Ingredients
- Toniskin: A proprietary ingredient that contains yeast extract, it promotes smoother skin and a better structured skin that is capable of supporting denser skin and more moisture
- Osilift: A proprietary ingredient that combines oat and algae extracts, it relieves and calms sin irritations while also promoting better hydration
- DERM SRC (Bamboo Pea Extract): Improves the production of collagen and elastin fibers while simultaneously promoting skin synthesis and delivering a tightening effect that firms up your skin and gives it a better contour.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Restores your skin’s ideal moisture content by attracting moisture from the surroundings which, in effect, plump and prop up your skin to appear denser and more volumized
Ole Henriksen ULIMATE Lift Neck Cream Pros
- This product does not contain parabens, chemicals that mimic estrogen and that can disrupt proper endocrine and hormone functioning.
- This product contains a powerhouse combination of emollients that will certainly bring skin a lift that can fade the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Ole Henriksen ULIMATE Lift Neck Cream reviews have indicated that this product’s consistency to be of good, likable quality.
Ole Henriksen ULIMATE Lift Neck Cream Cons
- Other than moisturizing and conditioning your skin, this product’s formula seems to be missing many other ingredients that could have amped up this product’s anti-aging functions.
- The manufacturer fails to provide proof of product efficacy or, at least a user satisfaction study to gauge how this product performs against its claims.
Ole Henriksen ULIMATE Lift Neck Cream Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including Benzyl Salicylate
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGs which are strongly attracted to 1,4 dioxane, a confirmed carcinogen
- Increased risk for brain and nervous system damage due to phenoxyethanol
- Increased risk for breakouts and other skin infections due to silicones
Ole Henriksen ULIMATE Lift Neck Cream must be used as part of your morning and evening skin care routines to see visible results sooner.
Ole Henriksen ULIMATE Lift Neck Cream sounds like the next big addition you should get for your daily skin care regimen. On closer look, however, phenoxyethanol shows up as the 15th ingredient in about 50 ingredients in the formula. This is a strong indication that all the other ingredients listed after it, including those which it claims to be this product’s primary ingredients, may be present in very low quantities that will not deliver any significant improvement to your neck skin. Of course, you may always try if you insist but, you better tame your expectations too or, look for another with the kind of ingredients that will deliver the anti-aging skin care that you need.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."