Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation?
Born out of the desire to know more about the organic science that restored his acne cyst-ravaged face to its former glory, Danish-born Ole Henriksen pursued an education in Skincare and cosmetic chemistry after his travels to Jakarta resulted in abolishing his own skincare issues thanks to a knowledgeable aesthetician. Successfully educated, Ole Henriksen landed in Los Angeles where his spas served regular residents and the Hollywood elite alike for nearly 30 years. Thanks to the successful spa, Ole Henriksen, as recent as 2004 began offering his popular skincare products to the retail public, building on his promise to produce simple, effective and safe skincare for all skin types. Now the flawless skin of the movie and reality show stars can be obtained outside of the spa.
This product retails for $68 for 3 oz. on official product page. But there are more cheaper products available in the market with betters formulation.
Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation – Does It Really Work?
Within Ole Henriksen’s skincare line, the founder details the six principles of his system:
- Simplicity – Less is best with skincare as overtreatment can counteract intent.
- Renewal – Effectiveness rests in consistency of high concentrations of antioxidants and acids to even skin tone and restore smoothness and firmness.
- Stimulation – texturized products such as scrubs and water-soluble cleansers result in clean, glowing and refined skins with contracted pores.
- Hydration – moisture restores radiance and softness while protecting against harmful environmental offenders.
- Pampering – balance the skin with luxuriant textures and aromas for a truly pleasurable experience.
- Cruelty-free – environmental responsibility in skincare ensures there will be more of what is needed to achieve the desired results.
Within Ole Henriksen’s seven-day skincare program, a handful of products are offered to restore and maintain the skin’s natural beauty. Included in that mix, Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation is formulated to fade hyperpigmentation such as freckles, age spots and sun damage without harsh chemicals. Living up to its name Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation is a sheer cream that re-texturizes and protects against free radicals as it fades the discolored damage that has previously occurred.
What Are The Ingredients In Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation?
Dimethicone: It is a skin protectant and conditioner, humectant. Forms a protective barrier on skin for extra protection. Acts as an anti-inflammatory. However, it can also increase skin irritation.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Sunflower Seed Wax: Often used as cooking oil and as a cosmetic ingredient, this oil is similar to sunflower oil. It is rich in linoleic acid, which can help improve skin texture.
- Licorice Root Extract: This extract helps reduce inflammation and eye puffiness. Also, it has been found out to deflect UV rays. Although there isn’t much evidence, it is a popular skin lightening ingredient that is claimed to make the skin more radiant.
Benefits Of Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation
- Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation received an overwhelming high number of perfect ratings from third-party users.
- Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation re-texurizes and protects against free radicals as well as battling the skin’s hyperpigmentation issues.
- The formula feels good on the skin but does contain potential harmful ingredients.
Disadvantages Of Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation
- It doesn’t offer specific research results for its Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation.
- Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation was not easily categorized on the website as there was not an anti-aging or hyper pigmentation link.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- It can irritate certain skin types.
Final Verdict: Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation
Many products carry the name of its creator making it hard to discern the true skincare authorities. However, Ole Henriksen’s story, his select ingredients and simple skincare philosophy go far to endorse Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation.
But the product comes for a hefty price tag & also there are potential skin irritating ingredients in this formulation.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Skin Lightening Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."