Olehenriksen Balancing Force Oil Control Toner Review
Ole Henriksen Balancing Force Oil Control Toner Introduction
Ole Henriksen Balancing Force Oil Control Toner, US $26 for 193 ml, is a liquid tonic that works to smoothen your skin and clarify your complexion.
What Does Ole Henriksen Balancing Force Oil Control Toner Claim
This product has been specially formulated to deliver the following specific improvements to your skin health and appearance:
- Refresh your skin with instant hydration
- Help lock in moisture, most especially after stripping off your natural skin oils following a cleanse
- Purify your skin and get your greasy skin surface issues under control
- Purify your skin to help curb and prevent skin infections, including acne breakouts
- Re-energize and revitalize your skin
- Leave your skin with a clearer and brighter complexion that comes with a matte finish
Ole Henriksen Balancing Force Oil Control Toner Manufacturer’s Detail
Ole Henriksen is a brand that traces its origins to a Hollywood spa which was, at the time of its founding, catered to A-list celebrities and socialites. This experience gave Ole plenty of insights about what people need to beautify their skin and keep it young and healthy. Soon enough, the highly commendable spa service were being locked away in bottles for everybody else to enjoy and use for their own skin care goals.
Working of Ole Henriksen Balancing Force Oil Control Toner
his product is formulated with three of the most high-performing acids that exfoliates your skin but, that are unlikely to hurt or damage your skin at the same time. The formula is designed to help you keep infection-causing bacteria off of your skin while facilitating faster skin cell turnover.
Ole Henriksen Balancing Force Oil Control Toner Ingredients
- Salicylic Acid: A beta hydroxy acid that is well-recognized for its oil controlling abilities but also, for having an influence over the frequency of skin flaking which is an extremely important factor when you are trying to clear your skin and rid your pores of impurities
- Glycolic and Lactic Acids: Two of the mildest alpha hydroxy acids that you can apply to your skin, these ingredients gently lift and slough off your skin’s damaged top layer which, in turn, stimulates faster rates of collagen production at greater volumes to support various repair and regeneration process necessary to renew and rejuvenate your skin
- Witch Hazel: Has natural oil regulating properties that helps control greasing on your skin surface
Ole Henriksen Balancing Force Oil Control Toner Pros
- The formula is rid of drying alcohols.
- Formula is free from parabens, endocrine-disrupting chemicals.
Ole Henriksen Balancing Force Oil Control Toner Cons
- The manufacturer does not disclose any percentage level value to indicate the concentration of acids in this formula which may be a sign that these aren’t present in amounts necessary to make these ingredients to function the way you’d want them to, to benefit your skin.
- Ole Henriksen Balancing Force Oil Control Toner reviews indicate that some users experienced skin irritations from product contact.
Ole Henriksen Balancing Force Oil Control Toner Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Mild to severe irritation due to the exfoliating properties of the acids in the formula, and also menthol and peppermint
- Increased risk to cancers, due to sodium benzoate which can form benzene, a carcinogen, when it combines with Vitamin C
Soak a cotton pad with Ole Henriksen Balancing Force Oil Control Toner and smooth over your skin. Use only after a fresh cleanse, and immediately follow up with your moisturizer.
Ole Henriksen Balancing Force Oil Control Toner improves both your skin’s health and appearance. This product has both instant and longer-term benefits to give but, the question is if your skin is ready to receive these. If you have sensitive skin, perhaps it will never be ready to accept this formula.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: