Olehenriksen Balancing Force Oil Control Toner Review:Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Ole Henriksen Balancing Force Oil Control Toner?
As per the manufacturer details, Ole Henriksen Balancing Force Oil Control Toner, US $26 for 6.5 oz., is a liquid tonic that works to smoothen your skin and clarify your complexion but may cause dryness on skin.
Ole Henriksen is a brand that traces its origins to a Hollywood spa which was, at the time of its founding, catered to A-list celebrities and socialites. This experience gave Ole plenty of insights about what people need to beautify their skin and keep it young and healthy. Soon enough, the highly commendable spa service were being locked away in bottles for everybody else to enjoy and use for their own skin care goals.
Ole Henriksen Balancing Force Oil Control Toner- Does it Really work?
This product has been specially formulated to deliver the following specific improvements to your skin health and appearance:
- Refresh your skin with instant hydration.
- Help lock in moisture, most especially after stripping off your natural skin oils following a cleanse.
- Purify your skin and get your greasy skin surface issues under control.
- Purify your skin to help curb and prevent skin infections, including acne breakouts.
- Re-energize and revitalize your skin.
- Leave your skin with a clearer and brighter complexion that comes with a matte finish.
This product is formulated with three of the most high-performing acids that exfoliates your skin but, that are unlikely to hurt or damage your skin at the same time. The formula is designed to help you keep infection-causing bacteria off of your skin while facilitating faster skin cell turnover.
What are the Ingredients in Ole Henriksen Balancing Force Oil Control Toner?
- Salicylic Acid: A beta hydroxy acid that is well-recognized for its oil controlling abilities but also, for having an influence over the frequency of skin flaking which is an extremely important factor when you are trying to clear your skin and rid your pores of impurities but it may cause dryness or peeling on skin.
- Glycolic and Lactic Acids: Two of the mildest alpha hydroxy acids that you can apply to your skin, these ingredients gently lift and slough off your skin’s damaged top layer which, in turn, stimulates faster rates of collagen production at greater volumes to support various repair and regeneration process necessary to renew and rejuvenate your skin.
- Witch Hazel: Has natural oil regulating properties that helps control greasing on your skin surface.
Benefits of Ole Henriksen Balancing Force Oil Control Toner
- The formula is rid of drying alcohols.
- It trying to clear your skin and rid your pores of impurities but it may cause dryness or peeling on skin.
- Formula is free from parabens, endocrine-disrupting chemicals.
Disadvantges of Ole Henriksen Balancing Force Oil Control Toner
- The manufacturer does not disclose any percentage level value to indicate the concentration of acids in this formula which may be a sign that these aren’t present in amounts necessary to make these ingredients to function the way you’d want them to, to benefit your skin.
- Ole Henriksen Balancing Force Oil Control Toner reviews indicate that some users experienced skin irritations from product contact.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective
Does Ole Henriksen Balancing Force Oil Control Toner Have any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Mild to severe irritation due to the exfoliating properties of the acids in the formula, and also menthol and peppermint.
- Increased risk to cancers, due to sodium benzoate which can form benzene, a carcinogen, when it combines with Vitamin C.
How To Apply Olehenriksen Balancing Force Oil Control Toner
- Soak a cotton pad with Ole Henriksen Balancing Force Oil Control Toner and smooth over your skin.
- Use only after a fresh cleanse, and immediately follow up with your moisturizer.
Final Verdict:Olehenriksen Balancing Force Oil Control Toner
Ole Henriksen Balancing Force Oil Control Toner improves both your skin’s health and appearance. This product has both instant and longer-term benefits to give but, the question is if your skin is ready to receive these. If you have sensitive skin, perhaps it will never be ready to accept this formula.It offers 60 days return policy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Toner Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."