Olivella Anti Wrinkle Cream Review: Does It Really Work?
Olivella Anti Wrinkle Cream Description:
Olivella Anti-Wrinkle Cream harnesses the natural beneficial properties of olive oil to soothe and moisturize skin, fight the signs of wrinkles such as fine lines and crow’s feet and leave skin feeling smooth and soft.
The product is manufactured by Olivella, an Italian company that sells a variety of olive oil-based skincare products. A container of 1.69 fluid ounces retails for an average of $10.47.
Olivella Anti Wrinkle Cream Ingredients:
- Olive Oil: Rich in vitamins A, D, E, and K, all of which encourage the turnover of dead skin cells, increase the efficiency of sunscreen, contain beneficial fatty acids, and antioxidants. Contains squalene, an effective moisturizer and skin replenisher. Kills bacteria that causes acne breakouts.
- Glycerin: Protects skin from dehydration by balancing out water levels.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Hyaluronic acid in salt form. Plumps the skin for a firmer appearance and easily penetrates into the skin with its small molecules.
- Lecithin: A natural blend of oleic, palmitic, and stearic acids. Decreases flakiness in skin.
- Tocopherol: Vitamin E. Contains antioxidants and beneficial fatty acids for the skin. It is also readily absorbed by the skin and improves the protection of sunscreens.
- Citric Acid: Derived from citrus fruits, prevents alkalinity of skincare products. Can exfoliate skin and is considered an alpha hydroxy acid. It can sting skin in some people.
- Xanthan Gum: Increases thickness in products, but allows them to become thin when shaken for easier spreadability.
- Imidazolidinyl Urea: Preservative with anti-microbial properties that protects product formulas from yeast, mold, and bacterial damage. Water-soluble.
Olivella Anti Wrinkle Cream Directions:
No directions are provided, but anti-aging skin creams are best used at night.
Olivella Anti Wrinkle Cream Advantages:
- Olivella Anti-Wrinkle Cream uses olive oil as its main ingredient, and includes a list of other key ingredients.
- Many components in the cream have individually been proven to benefit the skin.
- The cream is sold at a reasonable price compared to other anti-aging creams in the market.
Olivella Anti Wrinkle Cream Disadvantages:
- Directions and ingredient amounts are not disclosed online.
- Evidence that the product delivers on its claims is not cited.
- A return or money-back guarantee is not mentioned.
- The cream contains fragrance.
Olivella Anti-Wrinkle Cream is sold at a reasonable price compared to other anti-aging products in the market. The cream contains a variety of ingredients said to fight signs of aging such as wrinkles, fine lines, and crow’s feet. The manufacturer also provides a comprehensive list of ingredients, but does not mention their amounts. In addition, the product includes Imidazolidinyl Urea as an ingredient.
Though reactions to this ingredient may be minimal, people with extremely sensitive skin may experience redness due to the synthetic nature of this preservative. Directions for product use are not mentioned, and the cream includes fragrance. The cost of the cream is inexpensive, which may also make consumers question its quality. Many anti-wrinkle creams do not include urea or fragrance, while providing similar benefits.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.