Olivia Palermo x Ciaté Nail Polish Collection Review
Some prefer their nails pushed only but some prefer to have them painted. Not all nail lacquers cling the same way to your nails, however, and not too many of them have your health and safety as a premium concern.
About Olivia Palermo x Ciaté Nail Polish Collection
That’s not the case with the Olivia Palermo x Ciaté Nail Polish Collection. Each of the five color hues in this collection are certified free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, camphor and triphenyl phosphate — all of which are toxic and can cause you severe and long-term health impacts.
Functioning so much more than just your ordinary nail polish, the every bottle of Olivia Palermo x Ciaté Nail Polish also acts as a nail strengthener. Each variety is formulated with mesh lock technology which helps protect your nail polish from chipping and glossing out. It leaves your nails with an ultra shine so that you enjoy only perfectly polished tips.
The Olivia Palermo x Ciaté Nail Polish Collection consists of five of the trendiest, most coveted colors that fit the season, and is a great balance of light and dark hues. Your choices from this collection are:
- New England Fall, described as ‘dusky blue’, leaves a navy blue streak with one coat and a midnight blue tint with two coats.
- Napa Valley, described as ‘wine red’, captures the tint of the fresh, sought-after red wines of the Napa region.
- Hutch, in true, bright red color, for those days when you need to show off that vamp, playful side of you.
- Nantucket, perfectly sping in its bright pink in coral tone.
- Sundays, any day, any mood, go-to color in very light, blush pink.
Ingredients in Olivia Palermo x Ciate Nail Polish Collection
Ingredients may change slightly across colors:
- Diacetone Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, solvents and masking agents
- Isopropyl Alcohol, solvent
- Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, Nitrocellulose , Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, give this polish its filmy texture
- Dimethicone, Acetylated Hydrogenated Castor Glyceride, emollient
- Pumice, Stearalkonium Hectorite, dissolves all ingredients to combine and thickens the solution; viscosity enhancing ingredients
- Diisopropanolamine/Methylhexahydrophthalic Anhydride Nonanoate Copolymer, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, plasticizers
- Shellac, strengthens nails and polish
- Benzophenone-1, acts like a sunscreen for your nails
- Citric Acid, masking agent
- Preservatives: May Contain +/- : Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) [Nano]
- Pigments: Violet 2 (CI 60725), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 77360), Red 34 Lake (CI 15880), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491), Black 2 (CI 77266), Black 2 (CI 77266) [Nano], Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Yellow 11 Lake (CI 47000), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Mica
About Olivia Palermo
Runway stylist turned entrepreneur, Charlotte Knight, founded Ciaté. She is also now the brand’s Creative Director. What started out as a nail polish line in 2009 is now also a well established global makeup brand. The brand continues to enjoy growth and targeted market leadership through the vision, imagination and perseverance of Knight who has gained a reputation for being one of the most followed trend makers of this decade.
How is Olivia Palermo x Ciate Nail Polish Collection Used?
Clean nails to rid of dead skin and residues. Push cuticles for a cleaner canvas. If desired, start with a base coat to let the color polish glide on more smoothly. Apply by pushing the brush against the cuticle line. Apply first coat to cover your entire nail. Let dry for a few minutes before applying second coat for fuller coverage. Add top coat for added gloss.
The Price Range of Olivia Palermo x Ciate Nail Polish Collection
Olivia Palermo x Ciate Nail Polish Collection costs $29 for every .42 oz. bottle.
Is Olivia Palermo x Ciate Nail Polish Collection safe?
- Benzophenone-1, moderately risky for disrupting hormone-regulated body processes
- Dimethicone, moderately toxic
Olivia Palermo x Ciaté Nail Polish Collection offers you a cut above other nail lacquers. It does not contain most other toxic ingredients which nail polishes are often formulated with. Plus, the shades in this collection will be a great addition to your nail polish collection.