OmorfiRXPhytoceramide is a topical formulation for treating skin aging. Its special blend of active ingredients is primarily for the first signs of skin aging which are found in the eye area. It uses moisturizing, rejuvenating and revitalizing ingredients that reduce fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet, dark circles and eye puffiness. It contains three powerful ingredients that are backed by science. The product is only available through a free trial offer which is available through several websites. You only have to pay $6 for shipping but it only lasts 14 days after signing up. After the trial period, $95.74 will be charged to your credit card. The free trial also comes with an automatic monthly shipment program where you will be sent a month’s supply every 30 days and your credit card will be charged $95.74 every time.
What Does OmorfiRX Claim?
- Revitalizes the skin to restore its youthful qualities
- Lightens areas of the skin with hyperpigmentation
- Reduces dark circles gradually
- Thoroughly moisturizes the skin to slow down skin aging
- Delivers results quickly
There is nothing about the manufacturer of the product on websites that are offering the free trial. It is stated that the product is made in the USA in a facility approved by the FDA. However, no address for the company is available. There are several complaints regarding the free trial offer especially because of the monthly auto shipment program which many people say is just a credit card scam.
How Does OmorfiRX Work?
OmorfiRX Phytoceramide uses a combination of three powerful anti-aging skin care ingredients that are backed by clinical studies. It thoroughly hydrates the skin to delay the development of aging signs and keep the skin soft and smooth. The product also uses a potent anti-inflammatory compound for reducing puffiness around the eyes and bags under the eyes. The formulation also uses a powerful ingredient that works to protect the skin and keep its youthful qualities.
OmorfiRX Active Ingredients
- PhytoCellTec – This is the key active ingredient of the formulation which is said to offer significant protection for the skin. It has been shown to protect the skin from rapid aging through special plant stem cell technology. This slows down the skin aging process and maintains the youthful smoothness and suppleness of the skin.
- HALOXYL – It is a combination of several anti-aging ingredients that target the main cause of dark circles. It works to get rid of the colored blood pigments beneath the skin which is the primary cause of dark circles. This active ingredient can also be used to treat dark spots and age spots on the skin. It also works to improve the firmness of the skin.
- EYELISS – This is a special blend of peptide chains that are especially designed to fight eye bags and puffiness around the eyes. It contains hesperidin methyl and chalcone which are clinically proven to reduce eye puffiness and bags. It improves capillary strength while enhancing drainage in the area where it is applied. This ingredient also helps reduce the severity of fine lines and minor wrinkles.
- It is formulated for the most common and first skin aging signs that appear in the eye area
- There is a free trial so anyone can test the formula before committing to purchase it
- The active ingredients are said to be derived from nature
- There are clinical studies backing the active ingredients
- Some feedbacks say it really works
- No clinical testing conducted by an independent laboratory is available
- Is it not from an established skin care company
- Most feedbacks say it doesn’t really work quickly
- There are complaints due to the free trial which comes with a monthly auto-ship program
- The price is very high which is almost $100 per container
How to Use?
Cleanse your skin then dry it thoroughly before application. Apply a very thin layer all over your face and neck then massage gently. You should focus on the eye area in order to experience optimum results in fighting fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet, dark circles and eye puffiness.
You should make sure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients before using this product. If you are not sure, you should perform skin testing before use. If skin irritation develops, you may be allergic or just sensitive to certain ingredients.
OmorfiRXPhytoceramide is a good formulation that uses well-known anti-aging compounds. The main problem is the high price per container ($95.74) which is more than twice the price of similar formulations from reputable skin care companies. There is a free trial of the product being offered by several websites but you need to be careful since it is only for 14 days from the time you made your order. It also comes with an automatic shipment program which needs to be cancelled if you don’t want to pay $95.74 every month.