OMOROVICZA Thermal Cleansing Balm Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Omorovicza Cleansing Balm Overview:
Omorovicza Cleansing Balm is a gentle hydrating product that is made with Hungarian Moor Mud that helps clarify the skin and rebalance the skin’s chemistry. This cleanser formulation gets rid of excess oil and impurities that are deeply lodged in the skin pores to clarify the skin and help tighten pores. It gently and effectively removes makeup without stripping the skin of moisture.
You can check this balm out from their official website and make a direct purchase from them. This balm can also be availed from their authorized retailers. A 50ml jar of this cleansing balm costs $110 at their website. If you want to know if this cleansing balm can help you with your oily skin problems, continue reading this Omorovicza Cleansing Balm Review for more information.
About Omorovicza Cleansing Balm – Does It Really Work?
Omorovizca takes advantage of the healing wonders that Hungarian thermal waters give. The discovery of the healing properties of this water was discovered and exploited by the ancient people over 2000 years ago. Today, Omorovicza makes sure that every product they manufacture has the healing properties the Hungarian thermal water has to offer.
According to them, using Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm promises to give you the following results:
- Clear, blemish-free, and moisturized skin.
- Experience a long-lasting oil-free skin.
- Makes sure that the skin is free from acne.
What Are The Ingredients In Omorovicza Cleansing Balm?
To make an effective clarifying balm, Omorovicza Cleansing Balm ingredients are as follows:
- Hungarian Moor Mud: A mineral-rich mud that removes excess oil and impurities from the skin and helps balance natural oil production and moisture of the skin.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: This ingredient leaves the skin with lasting moisture to prevent skin dryness.
Directions To Use:
To make the most out of Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm, scoop a small amount of the balm and rub it on your fingers. Massage intimately to dry face while paying attention to the eye area. Since this is a balm, it is not meant to be rinsed with water. Using a damp face towel, wipe off the balm from the face.
- It effectively removes oil, impurities, and makeup from the face without stripping natural skin moisture.
- This product is mildly formulated to be suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
- This balm leaves also gives the skin moisture to prevent skin dryness.
- This balm contains alcohol in its formulation.
- This product contains fragrance that may cause skin irritation or allergy.
- The price of this cleansing is steep.
Does Omorovicza Cleansing Balm Have Any Side-Effects?
Checking out the Omorovicza Cleansing Balm side-effects, you will find that there are very few reports of side effects related to this balm. However, since it’s a clarifying balm that deals with removal of oil, you may experience:
- Excessive skin dryness may be a result of removing oil from the skin. The alcohol and fragrance it contains can aggravate skin dryness and may lead to flaking.
Omorovicza Cleansing Balm may be an effective product that can help you deal with oily skin problems. However, too much usage can lead to skin dryness. Also, this balm has a high price point.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: