One Love Organics Skin Dew Cream Review: Is It Really Effective?
One Love Organics Skin Dew Coconut Water Cream Introduction
One Love Organics Skin Dew Coconut Water Cream, US $58 for every 2.1 oz. jar, is a face moisturizer that enhances your skin’s healthy and dewy appearance.
What Does One Love Organics Skin Dew Coconut Water Cream Claim
According to manufacturer’s claims, this product has been specially formulated to bring you and your skin the following health and beauty benefits:
- Relieve chronic skin dryness and relieve dehydrated skin
- Restore nutrient balance
- Help prevent premature aging
- Help keep moisture locked into your skin
- Neutralize free radicals to protect your skin from aging
One Love Organics Skin Dew Coconut Water Cream Manufacturer’s Detail
This product is manufactured by One Love Organics. Based in the US, the company owns an ECOCERT-certified manufacturing facility located in Georgia, which is 1 of only 10 ECOCERT-certified factilities in the US. The company traces its humble beginnings to the vision of wife and husband, Suzanne and Chase LeRoux. Since its early years to this day, the company continues its strong commitment to embed sustainability and social responsibility in everything that the company does.
Working of One Love Organics Skin Dew Coconut Water Cream
This product works by boosting your skin’s protection and moisturizing properties. Supporting ingredients help speed up cellular level processes that help promote restoration of skin health.
One Love Organics Skin Dew Coconut Water Cream Ingredients
- Coconut Water: Helps relieve dehydrated skin, it also contains antioxidants, amino acids and minerals, and has natural antibacterial properties, all of which functions benefit your skin
- Cupuacu Butter: Rich in polyphenols, this ingredient contains very high levels of antioxidants that protect your skin from environmental causes of damage
- Acacia, Jojoba and Sunflower Extracts: Forms a complex that replenishes lost nutrients and restore moisture, and keep these locked in by rebuilding and re-strengthening your skin’s protective barrier
- Brown Algae: Derived from mineral-rich bodies of water, this helps replenish the minerals your skin requires to become revived, deliver repairs and facilitate regeneration
- Kalahari Melon Oil: Contains high levels of linoleic acid, this ingredient promotes skin healing and supports the restoration of optimal hydration levels
- Lactic Acid: Gently lifts and exfoliates your skin to promote faster skin regeneration and turnover
- Antioxidants: Derived mostly from botanical ingredients, it protects your skin cells from damage and degradation
One Love Organics Skin Dew Coconut Water Cream Pros
- This product is lightweight, blends well and easily with your skin.
- The formula works well with other products in your regimen, including your cosmetics.
- The formula is fragrance free, 100 per cent organic, and cruelty-free.
One Love Organics Skin Dew Coconut Water Cream Cons
- This product is manufactured in small batches and has a relatively limited circulation, making it unavailable in some geographies.
- The formula may not be suitable for use on all skin types due to the potential reaction certain people have against any of this product’s botanical ingredients.
- This product is considerably more expensive than most moisturizers from high performing drugstore brands.
One Love Organics Skin Dew Coconut Water Cream Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several botanical ingredients and also lactic acid is possible depending on your history of allergies
One Love Organics Skin Dew Coconut Water Cream must be applied on freshly cleansed and toned skin. It may also be liberally used between washes.
One Love Organics Skin Dew Coconut Water Cream is an innovative concept that does not tap the usual and controversial coconut oil to moisturize your skin. Still, how skin responds will vary greatly from one user to another.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: