Oona Menopause Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Oona Menopause Description
Oona Menopause, US $20.55 for 96 tabs, is a herbal supplement primarily consisting of extracts derived from the Black Cohosh and Chaste Tree Berry. More specifically, this product is formulated to help restore hormonal balance among women without introducing any hormone to the body, to relieve menopausal symptoms, that include the following:
- Mood swings
- Hot flashes
- Night sweats
- Lack of focus
- Loneliness, anxiety and depression
This product works by stimulating regions of the brain, most especially the pituitary gland, involved in hormone production, control and regulation to restore healthy levels of estrogen to help ease you into menopause by relieving your symptoms. This product does not contain hormones intended to be introduced to your body for the purpose of relieving your menopause symptoms.
Oona Health is a company dedicated to the relief of women’s reproductive-health related ailments that includes menopause but also menstrual cramps and fertility problems.
Oona Menopause Ingredients
- Black Cohosh: Traditionally used by the Native Americans in relieving menopausal symptoms, the rhizomes and roots of this indigenous plant has been used for many kinds of inflammation related to menopause
- Chaste Tree Berry: Traditionally used to inhibit hormones that promote sex drive, this plant has been proven to have effects on sex drive, and therefore, affects estrogen levels
On initial use of Oona Menopause, take 2 tablets 3 times a day until symptoms begin to improve. After that, the recommended dosage is 1 tablet 3 times a day. Do not take any supplement that has not been approved by your physician, most especially if you are under any maintenance medication or, have special conditions that need to be considered before taking any supplement
Oona Menopause Advantages
- This product does not contain hormones and, instead, relies only on herbal ingredients to help stimulate organs and functions that regulate hormones to balance hormone levels which, in effect, improves menopausal symptoms.
- There is no reason to believe that this product increases your risk for contracting diseases like a Hormone Replacement Therapy would be.
- Oona Menopause reviews have been giving the supplement two-thumbs up testimonials for the comforting and satisfying relief it has had on people.
Oona Menopause Disadvantages
- There is very little information available about this product’s manufacturer, while most information available about the product are provided by third party resellers and distributors.
- This product works accordingly with how well your body responds to the formula so, if you don’t notice improvements, it may be high time you considered another treatment.
- The manufacturer failed to provide proof of efficacy nor produce or conduct studies to support product claims.
- Oona Menopause reviews are limited and may not provide you with a well-balanced, unbiased feedback about whether or not this product may well suit you and your needs or, not.
Oona Menopause is among the herbal supplements, the best help, women can get to relieve the symptoms of menopause. However, remember that since this is a supplement, it does not have any proven therapeutic claims, not approved by the FDA, and the results are highly variable.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Menopause Relief Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."