Decleor Orexcellence Energy Concentrate Youth Eye Care Review: Does This Eye cream Really Work?
Orexcellence Youth Eye Care Overview:
Decleor Orexcellence Energy Concentrate Youth Eye Care, US $85 for a 0.5 fl. oz. jar, is an eye treatment solution that promises to revive the youthful look of your eyes as it replenishes lost moisture and nutrients your eye skin needs to become rejuvenated and revived.
About Orexcellence Youth Eye Care — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Decleor. The company has a strong foundation in the area of aromatherapeutic skin care. Thus, the company commits that you don’t just derive healthy and beautiful skin from its unique line up of products but also obtain a multi-sensory experience that also relaxes your mind and uplifts your spirits. Decleor prides itself for its more than 40 years of history formulating skin care products that address highly targeted skin issues.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Refresh your skin to promote a younger-looking appearance that glows naturally.
- Improve fluid and nutrient circulation to make sure that your skin is getting all the necessary vitamins and minerals it needs to stay healthy as well as to fuel mechanisms responsible for repairing and renewing your skin.
- Promote a firmer and tighter skin to promote a better contoured look.
- Provide your skin with enhanced protection from cell damaging free radicals as well as stress, pollution, and other environmental stressors that cause you to have a tired look.
- With regular product use, your skin becomes better capable of treating and resisting factors that damage and age your skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Orexcellence Youth Eye Care ?
- Squalane: Significantly boosts your skin’s moisture content, it causes your skin to become plumped and full as creases are flooded with moisture, and it also improves your skin’s ability to hold and lock in water.
- Shea Butter: Leaves a soothing relief from chronic skin dryness, it supports the appearance of a better toned skin by calming skin inflammation.
- Caffeine: Promotes improved fluid and nutrient circulation to replenish your skin’s vitamin and mineral requirements necessary to fuel a wide variety of mechanisms that work to restore your skin’s overall health and youthful appearance.
- Peptides: Cut down on the time it takes to deliver improvements that refresh, rejuvenate and renew your skin.
Directions To Use:
Apply Orexcellence Youth Eye Care by dotting around the eye area then spreading evenly using upward strokes alternating with a mild massage to blend the product well into your skin.
- Orexcellence Youth Eye Care is not formulated with toxic parabens that can cause hormonal imbalances and associated organ dysfunctions.
- This product is not formulated with synthetic fragrance ingredients which makes it good to use on sensitive and reactive skin types.
- This product appears to have been discontinued.
- Orexcellence Youth Eye Care reviews indicate that a considerable number of users are not satisfied with the longer-term benefits that could supposedly be derived from regular product application but which does not seem to be treated by the formula.
- The formula contains a very limited concentration and variety of antioxidants limiting the formula’s ability to block cell damaging free radicals and other environmental stressors.
Does Orexcellence Youth Eye Care Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Decleor Orexcellence Energy Concentrate Youth Eye Care:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including denatured alcohol which can sensitize your skin and even permanently damage your skin’s matrix with regular, prolonged product use.
- Increased risk for nerve and brain damage due to phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin used as a preservative.
Orexcellence Youth Eye Care mostly carries what other brands of eye cream already do. That’s not what you’re after if you’re chasing innovation and the latest in skin care. In fact, this product appears to already have been phased out.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."