Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum Review: Is This Serum Really Worth Buying?
Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum Description
From Estée Lauder’s Origins comes the Plantscription Anti-Aging Power Serum. It is a wrinkle reduction serum that promises to deliver visible results in just two weeks of regular and consistent product use. This product consists of a powerhouse line up of ingredients sourced from in their highest quality from countries all over the world.
Sold at US$ 77 per 50 ml bottle, Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Power Serum is pareben-free, sulfate-free and phthalate-free.
Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum Ingredients
Key active ingredients are:
- Anogeissus: Brings back skin elasticity by regenerating and restructuring fibrillin in skin
- Chrithmum: Smoothens out fine lines and wrinkles
- Pea Extract: Provides amino acids, the building blocks of skin cell repair and regeneration
- Bamboo: Supports moisturization and improves the ability of skin cells to hold and store water.
Combined, these ingredients plump up skin, smoothens out wrinkles and brings back elasticity and suppleness in aging challenged skin.
Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum Directions to Use
Apply product generously on face, night day, after cleansing and toning. Wear product under your moisturizer.
Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum Pros & Cons
- There are too many ingredients in the formulation that are likely to result to reactions that can irritate your skin.
- Formula consists of too many fragrances which can be severely irritating to any skin type, and which also renders this product to be unsuitable for problematic skin types
Given the lineup of ingredients and the order at which these are presented, this product is mostly made up mostly of highly irritating fragrances.
There are many anti-aging creams available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.