Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask Review: Good Or Bad?
Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores Description
Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores is a cleansing mask that uses the magnetic power of activated charcoal to pull dirt and impurities from your skin, leaving it clear, clean, and soft. Origins uses plants and essential oils as the base for all of its skincare products.Origins provides a money-back gaurantee, and it does not appear to have a time limit.
Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores Ingredients
Below is the key ingredient list. You can find the full list on the manufacturer’s site.
- Bamboo Charcoal: Bamboo extract that attracts dirt and impurities to itself and holds onto them.
- White China Clay: Mineral-rich clay that absorbs toxins into itself.
- Lecithin: Soy extract that breaks down impurities and cleanses skin.
Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores is meant to be used once a week. Mix with warm water, spread over the face, and let dry before rinsing off.
Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores Advantages
- Charcoal and clay ingredients absorb oils, dirt, impurities, and toxins to even the complexion.
- By cleansing the pores, pore visibility is minimized.
- Money-back guarantee available
Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores Disadvantages
- No documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied
- While a full ingredient list is provided by the manufacturer, no amounts for the ingredients are given
- Unlike many other cleansing masks, this product does not contain any anti-aging ingredients
Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores is designed to purify and cleanse the pores to smooth the skin and even the complexion. The full ingredient list is supplied by the company, but because no ingredient amounts are given and no studies proving the product’s effectiveness are readily supplied, it is hard to determine whether the product is as effective as the company claims. However, charcoal is known to attract dirt and toxins to itself, and lecithin is a common cleanser ingredient. Based on the ingredients, this product does have some cleansing properties, but there are no anti-aging ingredients like hyaluronic acid, like many other cleansing masks in the same price range. The company claims that when using this product once or twice a week, you will see noticeable results in just 7 days, but without study results, that’s hard to confirm. Origins provides a money-back guarantee on all products purchased and returned through their website, and it does not appear to have a time limit attached to it. The company will even refund the cost of return shipping for you. There are many cleansing face masks available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion: