Origins Leg Lifts Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Origins Leg Lifts Description
Origins Leg Lifts, US $26 for 150 ml, offers you instant relief from mild to intense muscle pain often experienced on the legs. This product provides a cooling sensation that rescues your tired muscles and overstretched veins from the pain and discomfort that comes from a combination of tension and pressure normally impacted on your legs.
With Origins Leg Lifts, you shouldn’t have to endure your sore legs and feet anymore. This product offers you the following benefits:
- Cooling sensation that immediately soothes tired legs
- Power of herbs and other botanicals to provide anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic and anti-rheumatic therapy on-the-spot
- Stimulate better fluid circulation and metabolism of toxins
Light tingling and intense cooling sensation must be expected almost as soon as the product gets into contact with your skin.
Origins Leg Lifts Ingredients
- Menthol: Derived from herbs, most specially peppermint and eucalyptus, it provides a freshening and cooling effect on skin but also a soothing, relaxing feel to the tired muscles and veins underneath the skin; well known to improve muscle spasms and loosen up tensed muscles
- Cypress: Improves spasm, rheumatic tendencies and lessens episodes of restless leg syndrome by improving fluid drainage and circulation on areas often affected by these conditions
- Peppermint: Acts on affected areas just like menthol; also helps boost muscular energy
- Cedarwood: Stimulates metabolism to help your body flush out toxins; also has natural anti-inflammatory properties that relieves swelling
Origins Leg Lifts Directions
- Origins Leg Lifts must be applied right away on stressed and tensed leg muscles to provide instant relief from soreness, possible swelling and pain. Put a small amount on your palm. Rub quickly between palms to activate the product.
- Apply onto skin, vigorously massaging in the product in a combination of upwards and circular strokes which should also support immediate relief. If possible, cleanse area to be treated first, with wet wipes or lukewarm water to remove other product residues and impurities that will aid Origins Leg Lifts to easily act on affected area.
- Do not use product on broken, fissured, burned or wounded skin.
- Due to this product’s high menthol content, it is not recommended for use on problematic and sensitive skin.
Origins Leg Lifts Advantages
- Lessens muscle tension to relieve tired legs
- Fast absorbing
- Provides quick relief from spasms and muscle cramps
- Improves fluid circulation
- Relieves and prevents restless leg syndrome to promote better focus and relaxing sleep
- Boosts tired muscles
- Provides cooling and soothing sensation on tired legs which is also pleasing to the skin
- Product mostly incorporates naturally derived ingredients
- Pleasant, relaxing and non-overpowering scent
Origins Leg Lifts Disadvantages
- Product uses phenoxyethanol, widely known neurotoxin, as preservative
- Contains fragrance ingredients and menthol which can cause severe skin irritation, most especially for sensitive and problematic skin types
Your legs must be one of your most abused body parts and those pair do need extra care. While Origins Leg Lifts may be the right product to soothe the leg aches and pains that you feel, most especially at the end of each day, it all boils down to expectations and preferences. That’s the beauty of the modern market, you have choices so, use that consumer power to your advantage
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Cellulite Creams Product
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."