Origins Modern Friction Review
Origins Modern Friction Product Description
Origins Modern Friction , US $40 for 125 ml, is a mild exfoliator that aids in lifting the dead, damaged, and sluggish top layer of your skin on a regular basis without having to hurt your otherwise healthy skin cells in the process.
More specifically, this product has been formulated to deliver the following benefits:
- Slough off your skin’s damaged surface layer so that a new layer may replace it
- Speeds up your skin’s process of healing and rejuvenation
- Lightens dark spots and promotes an overall brighter complexion
- Tones and tightens your pores as it simultaneously gives you a more even toned skin
- Relieves skin irritations and allergies that clears up your skin and gives it a more flawless appearance
“Powered by nature. Proven by science,” Origins is the all-natural brand created, formulated and managed by the industry giant, Estée Lauder.
Origins Modern Friction Ingredients
- Rice Starch: lifts and eliminates the damaged and flaky surface layer of your skin to stimulate faster skin cell renewal and turnover
- Lemon Oil: has natural astringent and antiseptic qualities that naturally fights of skin infections, as well as cause skin to become clearer, more flawless, and more radiant
- Aloe: heals skin effectively and efficiently, causing wounds and tears on the matrix to improve in feel and appearance, as it simultaneously reinforces your skin’s protective barrier function
- Peppermint: leaves a soothing and calming feel on irritated skin
Origins Modern Friction must only be used up to three times weekly, ideally as part of your evening regimen, with the frequency of use dependent on your skin sensitivity. Always follow through with a heavy moisturizer to relieve your skin of the discomforting after-feel caused by product use.
Origins Modern Friction Advantages
- This product is rid of sulfates, phthalates and parabens which can hurt both your skin and your overall health and well-being.
- This product is formulated for use on all skin types.
- Origins Modern Friction reviews have been raving about the anti-inflammatory after-effect of this product which is instantaneously experienced right after every wash.
Origins Modern Friction Disadvantages
- This product contains potentially irritating ingredients that include fragrance ingredients, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylene Glycol, and menthol, all of which can also cause permanent damage to your brittle, aging skin.
- This product is laden with the preservative, phenoxyethanol, which can severely affect your nervous system if you are exposed to toxic levels.
- Several Origins Modern Friction reviews show that several users have experienced skin irritations arising from product contact, making this product not ideal for use by people with sensitive and problematic skin types.
Origins Modern Friction is a moderately priced facial cleanser. Nevertheless, for these four primary ingredients, it may be too costly. Clearly, some skin types can benefit more from this product over others. If you have serious problems with hyper pigmentation and excessive dark spots or, severe forms of wrinkles, you may need a harsher exfoliation and a deeper soothing blend of skin moisturizers.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Exfoliators formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top 5 Exfoliators Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."