Origins Spot Remover Acne Treatment Gel Review: Is It Cost Effective?
Origins Super Spot Remover Details
Origins Super Spot Remover Acne Treatment Gel, US $16 for 0.3 oz., is a spot treatment that promises to fade blemishes even before it starts a breakout. Listed below are other more specific benefits that you can expect this product to deliver:
- Relieves your skin from acne-causing bacteria and blemishes that accompany these
- Facilitates skin cell regeneration, renewal and turnover
- Helps regulate excess oils
- Lightens acne marks
- Tightens your pores, giving your skin a smoother surface
- Restores good skin nutrition by improving fluid circulation
Origins is the all-natural line of products formulated by Estée Lauder, bearing the promise, “Powered by nature. Proven by science.”
Origins Super Spot Remover Ingredients List
- Salicylic Acid (1.50%): Regulates your skin’s oil production, extends the time it takes for your skin to dry and peel off to keep your pores clear of impurities, and helps restore skin health by facilitating skin turnover
- Caffeine: A well-known vasodilator that lets more nutrient-rich fluid through the blood vessels underneath application area by opening these up more widely, helping restore optimal nutrition levels that helps your skin to heal; also provides powerful antioxidants to help protect your skin from free radical attacks
- Red Algae: Helps restore your skin’s optimal moisture levels
- Witch Hazel: Has natural oil-regulating properties that helps better manage greasy skin, and has astringent properties that help lighten acne marks and reveal a brighter skin
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate: Provides antioxidant protection while also revitalizing your skin cells to activate repair and rejuvenating mechanisms that will help your skin heal
Origins Super Spot Remover Directions/Working
Use Origins Super Spot Remover Acne Treatment Gel as soon as a new pimple shows up on your skin. Spot treat, and use with your daytime and nighttime regimen, following a cleanse and tone.
Origins Super Spot Remover Advantages
- This product is formulated with salicylic acid, one of the best ingredients when it comes to clearing skin of acne and relieving it from breakouts.
- The formula is designed to deliver more beauty benefits that go beyond acne treatment, and which includes lightening of dark spots and relief from inflammation.
- Its clear presentation makes it ideal for use under makeup.
Origins Super Spot Remover Disadvantages
- This product contains drying alcohol which does not only irritate your skin but, more seriously, permanently damages your skin matrix and compromises its spongelike qualities in absorbing moisture.
- Product formulation includes highly irritating ingredients that include butylene glycol, fragrance ingredients, and witch hazel extract.
- The product formula uses phenoxyethanol, a well-known neurotoxin that can affect brain health, as a preservative.
- It is a rather expensive product given such a small packaging.
Origins Super Spot Remover Acne Treatment Gel is an acne treatment gel that goes on easily and seeps deeply into your skin for faster relief from inflammation caused by acne. While this product is made of tried and tested ingredients for acne removal, it is also, unfortunately, laden with ingredients well known to risk the health and appearance of your skin, and put your overall wellness in jeopardy as well.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Acne Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."