Origins United State Balancing Tonic Review: How Effective Is It?
Origins United State Balancing Tonic, US $22 for 150 ml, from a subsidiary of the Esteé Lauder Group of Companies, is committed to give your tighter pores, smoother and more radiant complexion, and better hydrated skin. Origin promises to bring only the best natural ingredients from around the world that are proven scientifically to improve skin health.
This product is made with a long lineup of plant extracts that are formulated to rebalance your skin’s healthy pH levels and to declog your pores from impurities.
- Laminaria: Extracted from brown seaweed, this naturally-derived ingredient has been scientifically proven to help relieve irritated skin, and soothe skin dryness with its moisture-binding properties; also, improves your skin’s nutrient-levels to enhance overall skin health, and has gently exfoliating properties that facilitates faster skin cell turnover that does not hurt your skin
- Lavender: Essential oil that is well-known to calm skin and relieve it from irritation and inflammation; it also facilitates faster healing and skin repair processes
- Bergamot: Provides added hydration to your skin, but also has aromatherapeutic properties that relaxes your mind and your body to help keep your skin from breaking out
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein: Has moisture-enhancing, protective, and skin strengthening properties that enhances skin suppleness, tone, and radiance with regular application
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Helps makeup for natural hyaluronic acid which is characteristically reduced in aging and mature skin; improves skin’s moisture content by acting like a moisture magnet
Use Origins United State Balancing Tonic twice every day, one for your morning routine, and once more for your evening routine. Wet a cotton ball with the formula then, swipe and spread across skin on your face, neck and chest.
- Product is formulated without artificial fragrances, synthetic dyes, hormone-disrupting parabens, pore-clogging sulfates and petrochemicals, skin damaging triclosan, and toxic phthalates
- Formulated with ingredients known to bring beneficial ingredients for your skin
- Product contains highly irritating ingredients that include drying alcohol, lavender, witch hazel and other fragrance ingredients which, with prolonged application, can cause your skin to become greasier and permanently damaged
- Product uses phenoxyethanol as a preservative which, with long-term use, can accumulate in toxic levels inside the body and cause adverse, long-term effects to your nerve health
- Product is designed to bring instant benefits but, not misses out on ceramides, peptides and other ingredients known to create a formulation that brings longer-lasting benefits for your skin
Origins United State Balancing Tonic is formulated with immediate gratification and relief for your skin but hardly any part of the formula is beneficial for your skin over the longer term. Toning must be a regular part of your morning and evening skincare regimen and, it will be counterproductive to use a product with a high potential to irritate and damage your skin. Expand your choices and you will certainly find another functional product with fewer to no disadvantages.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: