Origins VitaZing SPF 15 Energy-Boosting Moisturizer Review:
Origins VitaZing SPF 15 Energy-Boosting Moisturizer Overview:
Origins VitaZing SPF 15 Energy-Boosting Moisturizer with Mangosteen is a vitamin-rich moisturizer that provides protection from the sun. It is manufactured by Origins and sold in containers of 1.7 fluid ounces at a cost of $38 each. It’s also available in many beauty supply and retail stores, which may or may not have comprehensive return policies. Although it may not be suitable for all skin types.
- Avobenzone (3%): Sunscreen that protects skin against UVA rays.
- Octisalate (3%): Protects skin from UVB rays, resists water, and acts as an emollient.
- Octocrylene (2.7%): Protects skin from UVA rays, emollient, and protects skin from damage to DNA. Is a photo-sensitizer.
- Butylene Glycol: This ingredient is a colorless organic alcohol used as a solvent and as a conditioning agent.this ingredient can cause a rashes and other forms of irritation in individuals with sensitive skin.
How To Apply : Origins VitaZing SPF 15 Energy-Boosting Moisturizer?
Clean skin. Use in the morning until fully absorbed.
Origins VitaZing SPF 15 Energy-Boosting Moisturizer advantages:
- Has SPF protection to prevent damage caused by UV rays.
- Many of the ingredients in the moisturizer have been proven effective in hydrating the skin, providing antioxidants, and promoting skin health.Although many customers reviews say it isn’t very effective.
- Only needs to be used in the morning.
Origins VitaZing SPF 15 Energy-Boosting Moisturizer Disadvantages:
- Some ingredients may cause sensitivity to sunlight if used above certain amounts.
- Amounts of all ingredients are not provided.
- 15 SPF may not be enough skin protection for customers who live in certain climates.
- Studies that can prove the moisturizer provides energy to skin are not cited online or provided to the public.
- Mangosteen is not listed as one of the first ingredients in the product’s formula.
- The brand does not mention whether or not the product clogs pores.
Origins VitaZing SPF 15 Energy-Boosting Moisturizer with Mangosteen provides SPF protection as well as hydration. When used as directed, the moisturizer can promote skin health. The product is manufactured by a company that is known for their skin care products. It’s also available through a variety of established beauty stores. Some customers may be concerned about the low level of SPF protection provided by the product, as they may require higher SPF protection depending on their climates. In addition, some of the ingredients in the product increase light sensitivity when used at certain amounts. Clients concerned about this may prefer products that provide a list of ingredient amounts.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion: