Origins Youthtopia Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Origins Youthtopia?
As per the manufacturer, Origins Youthtopia Firming eye cream with Rhodiola was created by and is distributed by Origins. Origins is a wellness based skin and beauty care line founded in 1990 with an active web-based business as well as its own retail outlets through out the US. Origins products are some of the most popular organic beauty products on the market today.However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
Origins Youthtopia – Does it really work?
Origins Youthtopia Eye Cream claims to help re-firm fragile eye skin. Unlike many other eye cream products on the market, Origins Youthtopia does not differentiate between a night and a day cream and recommends using this same product for both times of the day. Youthtopia also seeks to differentiate itself from its competitors by avoiding the marketing tactic of selling science and instead offers Rhodiola as its power ingredient. While Rhodiola also sounds high-tech, it is in fact a Siberian herb linked with longevity. Youthtopia claims that it “visibly de-ages,reduces puffiness.
Origins Youthtopia recommends gently dabbing the product on around the eye area both during the day and night to re-firm the skin. Origins also offers a similar skin-firming cream as well as a skin-firming lotion with Rhodiola, presumably for use on the face and neck. These products, unlike the eye cream underwent 8-week clinical tests and had positive results.
The Origins web site features a great deal of products and information about the company’s philosophy of developing natural hair and skincare. As an established company, they presumably rely on their brand name and not customer testimonials to sell their goods. Further research on the Youthopia eye cream however did show a number of highly satisfied product reviews and blogs from independent users.
Benefits of Origins Youthtopia
- Describes why its main ingredient works. However according to reviews results are temporary.
- $34.99 retail price is in line with other similar products from other companies.
Disadvantages of Origins Youthtopia
- Origins Youthtopia Eye Cream does not provide a full listing of its ingredients.
- Clinical test results were not listed for this product.
Final Verdict: Origins Youthtopia
Origins Youthtopia Eye Cream is probably worth a try, given its good name, good reviews and link to similar products with positive clinical test results. On the other hand, one must question the lack of information available on the complete ingredient listing and wonder if the origins is not “skating” on its good name and positive image. Perhaps, after years of proving themselves and selling their natural and organics concepts, they do not feel they have to justify their products by listing all the ingredients. You may also return any of our products, to the original point of purchase, for a full 100% money-back guarantee. However the effect of this product is temporary.
If you want to try an eye cream product that will help the eye area in general (as opposed to focusing just on dark circles or fine lines) from a trustworthy skincare company, Youthtopia is for you. If you really want to hone in on a specific problem and are willing to go with a less established manufacturer, keep looking for your product, and make sure they provide extensive testing information.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."