Orlane Aqua Svelte Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Orlane Aqua Svelte Overview:
Orlane Aqua Svelte is a body scrub helps to exfoliate skin dead skin cells under the shower, and may also have slimming effects. It is marketed as a cellulite treatment product, and can be purchased directly from the manufacturer website. It can also be accessed through other online resellers. Price for all websites for the 6.7 oz. tube is $65.00. The manufacturer, Orlane, is able to provide ample description of the product highlighting its benefits and showing all ingredients that make up the scrub.
About Orlane Aqua Svelte – Does it really work?
The manufacturer claims this product will cleanse your skin, make skin smoother, reduce the appearance of cellulite, and slim and firm skin all over your body. They also claim it works quickly. The manufacturer claims that Orlane Aqua Svelte uses microspheres, caffeine, ginger essential oil, and algae to not only reduce the appearance of existing cellulite but to also cleanse and retexture skin. Basing on the very limited customer reviews, it is difficult to establish how effective this product is apart from the cleansing and exfoliating actions it does on the skin. When it comes to the elimination of cellulite or slimming effect the product claims to have, it is also uncertain whether it can accomplish that promise.
What are the ingredients in Orlane Aqua Svelte?
Please note that the list below is composed of only the key ingredients. The full list is accessible on the manufacturer’s site.
- Microspheres: these synthetic spheres can have many uses depending on how they are manufactured; the manufacturer doesn’t make it clear what these are for, but considering the product is for cleansing and exfoliating, the microspheres contribute to those benefits
- Caffeine: this ingredient can help improve the appearance of cellulite and has good exfoliating properties
- Marine Algae: a vitamin-enriched plant-based exfoliator that helps get rid of dead, dull skin layers
- Ginger Essential Oil: a plant extract that tones skin and improves collagen levels for better elasticity
Directions to use:
To apply Orlane Aqua Svelte, the manufacturer recommends using this product like a body wash under hot water. They say hot water makes your skin more susceptible to the absorption of the product, especially if you massage it in energetically. Then rinse off with cold water to close pores and tone skin. The pleasant scent also aids in the hydrotherapy effect.
- Makes skin appear brighter and smoother
- Invidorates and tones skin, and has an added hydrotherapy effect
- Has natural exfoliating ingredients
- Refund policy available
- The manufacturer doesn’t provide any documentation or study results that show this product targets and reduces cellulite like they claim it does
- Refund policy is not clear
- There are no specifics given by the manufacturer on how long you must use this product in order to see the desired results
- Customer reviews are not adequate to derive any conclusion on the product’s effectiveness
Does Orlane Aqua Svelte have any side-effects?
The company doesn’t list any side effects for this product, and it doesn’t contain any common irritants.
Orlane Aqua Svelte is a body scrub that is supposed to help control the appearance of cellulite anywhere on the body as well as making your skin look and feel softer, smoother, and slimmer. However, though there are exfoliating and toning ingredients present in the formula that can potentially improve the look and feel of the upper dermal layers, it is entirely unclear how this product is supposed to target the fat pockets that actually create cellulite. None of the ingredients in this formula are exceptionally powerful or expensive, so it is unestablished why this product is expensive. Most especially since they don’t provide any documented proof that this product can actually deliver noticeable slimming results. Customer reviews are very inadequate o even grasp a concrete idea of what the product can do. The company provides a return policy on all products purchased through its website, but the policy is extremely vague. It is ambiguous how long you have to return the product after it’s been open and tested, or if you can only return unopened items.
There are many cellulite removal products on the market, so consider your options before purchasing.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Scrub Cleanser formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Scrub Cleanser Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."