Oskia Get Up and Glow Serum Review: Is it Really Good For Your Skin?
Oskia Get Up and Glow Serum Description
Oskia Get Up and Glow Serum, US $90 for 30 ml, is a product committed to “boosting your beauty battery” and reveal a livelier complexion.
More specifically, this product is formulated to provide the following beauty benefits for your skin
- Re-energize your skin cells so that repairs and renewal mechanism can happen faster to reveal improved skin sooner
- Relieves your skin from tiredness and fatigue by revitalizing its energy, nutrient and moisture content
- Works to brighten your overall skin tone
- Protects your skin from damages caused by free radicals and by restoring a balanced skin surface environment that is left susceptible to irritations and infections
OSKIA is a brand founded in 2009, that has been formulated with a complex known as MSM, which the company now claims to be the “beauty mineral”, based on observations made by the founder herself about how the brand heals your skin.
Oskia Get Up and Glow Serum Ingredients
- Vitamin E: Deep nourishes your skin, help rebuild the surface layer, and boosts your skin’s antioxidant levels
- Zinc: Helps eliminate infection causing bacteria to free your skin from multiple signs of irritation, including redness and patchiness
- Ribose: A sugar compound that supports skin health restoration by supporting the production and release of higher levels of cellular energy to power up natural skin repair and healing mechanisms
- Butterbur: Has natural anti-inflammatory and wound healing properties that helps improve skin complexion as well as skin resilience to damage
- Swiss Apple Stem Cells: Helps improve skin renewal while also speeding skin cell regeneration to reveal a newer, less damage layer
- Hyaluronic Acid: Acts as a moisture magnet that helps boost your skin’s moisture levels
- Milk Peptides: Aid in restoring healthy skin hydration, and lock in moisture then gradually release it to maintain healthy skin moisture that lasts for prolonged periods of time.
Use Oskia Get Up and Glow Serum day and night, after cleansing and toning, for best results.
Oskia Get Up and Glow Serum Advantages
- This product is a water-based formula that won’t leave your skin surface greasy and perfect for wear under your daily makeup.
- This product delivers multifunctional benefits as it works to immediately restore your skin health and build on more benefits that visibly improves your skin’s appearance with regular application
- Oskia Get Up and Glow Serum reviews have included various recognitions received from award giving bodies since 2010.
Oskia Get Up and Glow Serum Disadvantages
- This product contains benzyl alcohol, potentially irritating and can permanently damage skin with long-term use.
- Product also includes phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin, and highly irritating fragrances in the formula.
- Oskia Get Up and Glow Serum reviews have pointed out the presence of potentially very low, like non potent amounts of Vitamin E in the serum.
Oskia Get Up and Glow Serum contains seriously skin health restoring ingredients that would have significantly make improvements to your skin health. It’s sad that it is laden with alcohols and fragrances that should not have even made the list of ingredients in the first place.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.