Osmotics Blue Copper 5 Review:Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And MoreAdvertising Disclosure ?
What is Osmotics Blue Copper 5?
Blue Copper 5 Firming Eye Complex is a product that is meant to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the eye area. The product is manufactured by Osmotics Cosmeceuticals, and the website shows all benefits and ingredients of the cream-gel formula. Each 0.5 oz jar is $75.00 on the manufacturer website.
The manufacturer is Osmotics Cosmeceuticals, and this company also makes many other skin care products. The manufacturer website has all other information like customer reviews, a blog, as well as terms & conditions and other policies.
Osmotics Blue Copper 5 – Does it Really work?
This product claims to promote a more toned and firmer eye area, and it can also help makeup to stay longer. It is also suitable for all types of skin.
Blue Copper 5 Firming Eye Complex is an eye product that may help in reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on the eye area. It can also help makeup stay longer when the cream-gel formula is applied underneath it.
What are the Ingredients in Osmotics Blue Copper 5?
- Palmitoyl Dipeptide- 5 Diaminobutyroyl Hydroxythreonine – A skin-conditioning agent.
- Teradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate – Has hydrating properties.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 – Has skin-firming properties.
- Glycerin – Acts as a moisturizer but may causes allergic reactions like rash, itching or swelling depending on your skin type.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil – Acts as a skin moisturizer.
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A)– moisturizer and antioxidant.
Benefits of Osmotics Blue Copper 5
- Product has its own manufacturer website.
- May reduce appearance of wrinkles and fine lines but causes rash or itching on skin.
- Suitable for all skin types.
Disadvantages of Osmotics Blue Copper 5
- Very expensive for a small jar.
- Insufficient scientific studies.
- May not have a long-term effect on lessening the look of wrinkles on the skin.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
Does Osmotics Blue Copper 5 Have any Side Effects?
There are no known side effects for Blue Copper 5 Firming Eye Complex.
How To Apply Osmotics Blue Copper 5
- Pat gently on clean eye area, preferably two times a day.
Final Verdict:Osmotics Blue Copper 5
Blue Copper 5 Firming Eye Complex appears to be a product that may help reduce the look of wrinkles and fine lines on the eye area. Although this seems to be a good alternative, it is very expensive. Also, there are other eye creams that are more affordable, and can even be more beneficial. It offers 30 days return policy.Evaluating other options would be a good idea before deciding to purchase this product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."