Ovvio Genolift– Overview
The Ovvio company uses a process called Genolift technology in all their anti-aging skin care products, including the Ovvio Genolift Anti-aging cream. This cream is said to work day and night to deliver optimal levels of nutrients and essential enzymes that fight the signs of aging such as age spots, blotchiness, wrinkles and dull skin. The product is shown on the well-designed, professional Ovvio website and can also be purchased directly from the manufacturer at a cost of $74.95 (a one month supply). Ovvio offers a risk free 14-day trial of the Genolift cream and if not cancelled the customer is placed in an auto-shipping program, whereby they will receive the product every 30 days. All Ovvio products have a 30-day money back guarantee and all purchases made online are secure.
Other features on the Ovvio site include customer testimonials, with ‘before and after’ photos, plus a chart showing the results of clinical testing performed on the formulas.
Ovvio Genolift– Product Description
In addition to the Genolift technology, the Ovvio also uses a Nanotechnology that is said to be an ‘ultimate delivery system’. The anti-aging cream promotes skin elasticity, increasing moisture levels and boosting collagen production for a more youthful appearance. Unfortunately the actual ingredients used in the formula are not listed, but the cream is dermatologist recommended and should be safe for use on sensitive skin.
If used daily, results from Ovvio Genolift should be expected within 4 weeks and it should likely be used continuously to maintain results.
Ovvio Genolift– Advantage
- A risk free trial is offered
- Customer testimonials are shown
- The ordering process is secure
- Ovvio Genolift works 24/7
- It uses Nanotechnology
- There is a 30-day money back guarantee
- Customers receive a free eye cream with their order
Ovvio Genolift– Drawbacks
- Ovvio Genolift is expensive
- No ingredients are listed
Ovvio Genolift-The Bottom Line
All Ovvio products appear to be reputable but it would be appreciated if the manufacturer disclosed their ingredients, particularly as the Ovvio Genolift is so expensive. Without knowing exactly what is in the formula, it is impossible to judge just how effective it would be. However, the fact there is a risk free trail does allow the consumer to try the product firsthand before committing to buy.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."