Oxytokin Anti Wrinkle Cream Review: Does Oxytokin Work?
Oxytokin is an anti-aging product that can help in a number of areas including stimulating collagen production, smoothing and eradicating fine lines and wrinkles, hydrating the skin and providing a protective layer.
The Oxytokin official website has a reasonable amount of consumer information and it is sold directly from the manufacturer from a secure ordering page. Customer testimonials are shown on the site and there is a brief FAQ section. Unfortunately there are very few details regarding the manufacturer and there is no mention of clinical studies having been performed on the formula. However, Oxytokin does have a 60-day money back guarantee for which all details are provided and a customer service department number is shown.
Oxytokin Product Description
The Oxytokin formula consists of a number of peptides, amino acids that have a rejuvenating effect on the skin. Octapeptide helps to relax facial muscles, in the same way as the injectable Botox substance, Peption-5, an ingredient that has been shown to reduce wrinkles by up to 47%, Argiline, another ‘Botox’ alternative, collagen stimulator Oligopeptide, Sodium Hyaluronate, a powerful hydrator and skin ‘plumper’ and moisturizing Glycerin.
For best results it is recommended that Oxytokin is applied twice daily to freshly cleansed skin. It is not indicated how long it takes for the user to see full results or if it needs constant use for maintenance.
- Key ingredients are listed
- The ordering process is secure
- There is a 60-day money back guarantee
- Oxytokin contains clinically proven peptides
- Oxytokin is expensive
- Manufacturer information is limited
- It is unlikely to be as effective as cosmetic surgery procedures
- No customer testimonials are provided
Oxytokin – The Bottom Line
Many anti-aging creams claim to work as well as cosmetic surgery and injections, although very few, Oxytokin included, can provide any means of proof. It is appreciated that the Oxytokin formula does contain amino acids and powerful moisturizers, but most consumers would be reluctant to order a product when no clinical proof is provided to show it really does produce successful results.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."