Oxytoxin Type II-A: Does Oxytoxin Type II-A Work?
Oxytoxin Type II-A – Overview
Oxytoxin Type II-A is a product that is described on the official website as the ‘most advanced Anti-Wrinkle cream’ and is designed to address several aspects of aging skin around the eyes. The site is a very simple and easy to navigate page of information that features customer testimonials and a brief FAQ section. The overall image of the product is clinical and professional although there are no details about the manufacturer or contact information.
Customers can purchase Oxytoxin Type II-A directly from the website in a 100% secure ordering process and a full 90-day money back guarantee is offered. A one month supply of the product costs $99.95 (a $50.00 discount off the regular price) although it is more economical to purchase it in bulk (i.e. buy 3, get 1 free for $199.95)
Oxytoxin Type II-A – Product Description
Only the three main active ingredients contained in the Oxytoxin Type II-A formula are listed and explained. Two of the ingredients are patented and include diagrams and downloadable clinical test results. The three ingredients, Eyeseryl, Pepha-Tight and Vitamin C are used in their optimal doses of 5%, according to the manufacturer, and customers have reported seeing results in as little as 3 days of use.
Eyeseryl is used to help reduce the look of under eye bags by as much as 70% while increasing elasticity by 30%. Pepha-Tight, as the name suggests, tightens the loose, aging skin in the eye area, strengthening the connective tissue and stimulating collagen production. Vitamin C also helps increase collagen and brightens dark skin pigmentation.
Oxytoxin Type II-A – Advantage
- Clinical test results are shown
- The ordering process is secure
- Discounted prices are offered
- There is a 90-day money back guarantee
- The main active ingredients are listed
- Customer testimonials are provided
Oxytoxin Type II-A – Drawbacks
- No manufacturer contact information is provided
- The full ingredient list is not available
- No free samples are offered
- The result expectations are exaggerated
- Oxytoxin Type II-A is expensive
Oxytoxin Type II-A – The Bottom Line
It is appreciated that, unlike some rival anti-aging products, the manufacturer does supply clinical proof that the featured ingredients do work. However, it is important that the consumer is given the full ingredient list, particularly if they have very sensitive skin. While it is doubtful that results are seen in as little as 3 days (apart from maybe a temporary tightening) and the product is more expensive than most similar brands, anyone who is serious about improving the look of their aging eye skin would likely see an improvement over time, if used on a regular basis.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."