Oz Naturals Eye Gel Review: Does This Product Work?
Oz Naturals Eye Gel Description
Oz Naturals Eye Gel fights dark circles, wrinkles that come with aging, and puffiness around the eyes. It is sold by OZNaturals, a US-based company that contains a variety of beauty products and promotes natural living. The eye gel is sold in containers of 0.5 fluid oz. (15ml) for an average price of $17.49. The manufacturer offers a 30-day money back guarantee on products purchased via its official website per instructions provided.
- Glycerin: naturally occurring, glycerin can help rehydrate the body after water loss.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7: made up of four amino acids, this ingredient was created to suppress the interleukins that cause the body and skin to be more inflamed in order to fight common signs of aging such as sagging skin, wrinkles, and dark spots.
- Citric Acid: vitamin C. A natural antioxidant, this increases the skin’s healing response, prevents and mitigates damage caused by the sun, and even increases the overall effectiveness of sunscreen. Boosts the production of collagen and elastin to promote a healthier complexion.
- Tocopherol: vitamin E. This contains many antioxidants that fight the effects of skin damage. A fat-soluble vitamin, it is strong enough to combat skin problems caused by chemotherapy and other medications.
- Spirulina Maxima Extract: algae extract. Contains vitamins A, B12, and C which can improve the skin’s health. Treats dark circles around the eyes, helps the skin heal faster, and detoxifies the skin.
- Arginine: an anti-microbial agent that helps skin stay clean.
- Aspartic Acid: an amino acid used as a skin conditioner.
Wash and pat face dry. Clean skin and apply toner. Apply eye gel gently on the skin under and around the eyes. Use every day in the morning and at night for best results.
Oz Naturals Eye Gel Advantages
- Contains many ingredients that can benefit and heal the skin.
- Fights common signs of aging such as dark circles, wrinkles, and fine lines.
- The product is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee.
- Some promotions allow for free shipping of this product within the United States.
- Safe for all skin types.
- Sold at a reasonable price.
Oz Naturals Eye Gel Disadvantages
- Oz Naturals Eye Gel manufacturer does not cite links to studies that can back claims made by this product.
- Some customers may feel that the price of the product is cheap and that its quality may be qualified for this reason.
- The full amounts of ingredients aren’t listed online.
Oz Naturals Eye Gel helps improve the appearance of skin under and around the eyes. However, conclusive research that can back the product’s claims is not provided. Although the brand does its best to use all-natural ingredients, this particular product contains some ingredients that are not natural. Customers who are looking for this may prefer products that have a more natural formula.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.