Pai Camellia & Rose Hydrating Cleanser Review: Is It Really Effective?
Pai Skincare Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser Introduction
Pai Skincare Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser, US $54 for a 100 ml tube, is a cleanser that is tough on dirt and makeup but gentle enough to be used on sensitive and reactive skin
What Does Pai Skincare Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser Claim
This product has been formulated to deliver the following benefits:
- Clear and rid your skin of impurities, including makeup in just a single wash
- Restore your skin’s lost moisture
- Calm skin of multiple signs of inflammation
Pai Skincare Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser Manufacturer’s Detail
Pai Skincare is a company that aims to make skin care highly effective and safe once again. With a beauty philosophy that is committed to make its products suitable for use even by people with sensitive skin types, Pai Skincare ensures that its products are formulated only with organically grown botanical components. In fact the company has obtained a guarantee from the UK Soil Association that all of its skin care products are certified organic.
Working of Pai Skincare Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser
This product works by gently lifting impurities to clear and refresh your skin.
Pai Skincare Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser Ingredients
- Green Tea Seed Oil: Loaded with antioxidants, it helps refresh your skin and revitalize your complexion
- Castor Seed Oil and Sweet Almond Oil: Help detoxify your skin and replenish lost moisture to make skin hydration last for longer periods of time
- Rose Oil: Boosts your skin’s moisture content, it also has anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties that help restore your skin’s youthful appearance
- Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate: Helps soften toughened dirt, grime, and stubborn makeup and gives this formula a foamy consistency
Pai Skincare Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser Pros
- This product is gentle enough to be used on skin around the eyes.
- There are no toxic ingredients in this formula.
- This product is rid of artificial dyes and fragrances.
Pai Skincare Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser Cons
- Lactic acid in the formula may be irritating for some people.
- A great deal of Pai Skincare Camellia & Rose Gentle Cleanser reviews find this product to be low performing versus claims made.
Pai Skincare Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, skin irritation and allergic reactions due to botanical components are likely, depending on your history of allergies.
Pai Skincare Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser must be used like any other cleanser. Around the eyes, use a muslin cloth to scrub the skin around your eyes. Rinse off with cold water.
Pai Skincare Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser reviews read:
- “For me this is a very basic cleanser for its price…Perhaps if you are in your 20s with very few skin issues, this would suffice. I have used it in winter as my first cleanse after work before going off to exercise. It is creamy and does leave a slight film — so I would always use warm water to rinse it off. The texture reminds me of a ‘more souffle like’ aqueous cream. It is non irritating and lightly scented. I do not find it offers radical benefits to my enlarged pores, skin texture or discoloration. This is really a basic product but a pleasant one. I found it very average at removing eye makeup ( I do not wear mascara) but it is gentle…This is something to use up but not re-purchase.” — Hermanspottypants on MakeupAlley
- “Pai have created their products with highly sensitised and reactive skin in mind, so you can be sure that they won’t be hiding anything under umbrella terms such as ‘Parfum’, which can include any number of nasty and potentially irritating chemicals. I don’t have particularly reactive skin, but I love the soothing effect of this cleanser. When I read ‘hydrating’ I have to admit that I thought, ‘Uh-Oh. Oily!’ But in actual fact, the effects of the cleanser are that it softens as it removes dirt and it leaves skin comfortable rather than dry and tight. It also contains my favourite ingredient, rose, which elevates it from my ‘like’ list right up to my ‘adore’!” — Product review by Ruth Crilly on a model recommends
Pai Skincare Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser will help you achieve your skin cleansing requirements in one swoop and rinse. Sometimes the real problem is that your product to remove impurities simply does not match the impurities that you are trying to remove from your skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: