Palmer’s Coco Butter Moisture Rich Night Cream ReviewsAdvertising Disclosure ?
Palmer’s Coco Butter Moisture Rich Night Cream Introduction
Palmer’s Coco Butter Moisture Rich Night Cream is an overnight treatment formula that helps restore your skin’s optimal moisture levels while you sleep.
What Does Palmer’s Coco Butter Moisture Rich Night Cream Claim
According to its manufacturer, this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Significantly flood your skin with moisture to restore its healthy hydration levels even as you sleep
- Encourage your skin to begin regeneration to eliminate damaged skin and surface a newer, lesser damaged layer with every turnover
- With continued use, dark skin imperfections, including age spots, lighten up, and your overall skin complexion appears more radiant and youthful
- Improve your skin health by deep nourishing it with vitamins and minerals essential for it to stay healthy and look beautiful
Palmer’s Coco Butter Moisture Rich Night Cream Manufacturer’s Detail
Palmer’s continues to command a significant following, particularly among people who are challenged by sensitive skin. Ever since Palmer’s bottled its first skin care cream, the brand has been committed to delivering only the best quality, handcrafted products that will make its customers happy. To this day, it retains this image and branding identity, and many of its loyal customers agree that Palmer’s continues to live up to its good reputation.
Working of Palmer’s Coco Butter Moisture Rich Night Cream
This product floods your skin with moisture. Retinol takes care of lightening your dark marks and smoothening out your wrinkles. Other deep nourishing ingredients have a longer-term healing and therapeutic effect on your skin.
Palmer’s Coco Butter Moisture Rich Night Cream Ingredients
- Natural Cocoa Butter: Rich in skin nourishing vitamins and minerals, this ingredient significantly boosts your skin’s hydration levels inside and out, as it also protects your skin from drying out over a longer periods of time
- Retinol: Also Vitamin A, it forces your skin to turnover, working its wonders by eliminating your skin’s damaged top layer to encourage faster regeneration to form a new skin layer to take its place
- Peptide Complex: Enhance and speed up multiple cellular level processes that promote skin regeneration and renewal
- Shea Butter: Rich in fatty acids, its has a soothing and deep nourishing effect on skin that helps relieve chronic dryness and supports more efficient repairs as well
- Aloe: Heals and rejuvenates your skin, it also rebuilds your skin’s outer layer to help strengthen your skin’s protection from damaging environmental elements
Palmer’s Coco Butter Moisture Rich Night Cream Pros
- This product has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be safe for use by people with sensitive skin and is non-comedogenic.
- This product does not contain parabens, endocrine-disrupting chemicals that can lead to multiple organ failures and cancers.
- Palmer’s guarantees that none of its products are ever tested on animals.
Palmer’s Coco Butter Moisture Rich Night Cream Cons
- Some users with sensitive skin reported experiencing breakouts with this formula, likely due to its retinol and fragrance contents.
- Palmer’s Coco Butter Moisture Rich Night Cream reviews posted by users with dry skin said that the product felt too thin for a night cream and, while the formula instantly brings a nourishing feeling on product contact, that feeling does not last.
Palmer’s Coco Butter Moisture Rich Night Cream Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including retinol and fragrance
- Increased photosensitivity due to its retinol content
- Increased neurotoxicity due to phenoxyenthanol
- Increased risk for endocrine-related dysfunctions due to benzyl benzoate and BHT
Use Palmer’s Coco Butter Moisture Rich Night Cream as part of your evening skin care regimen, applying the product to skin only after a fresh cleanse and tone. Apply a generous amount on your face, neck and chest.
Palmer’s Coco Butter Moisture Rich Night Cream, because it comes from a trusted brand in sensitive skin care, draws in plenty of expectations. It is likely this product might work if you don’t have problematic skin but, with some pretty nasty ingredients in there, there’s no reason why you should settle for something less than perfect to work for your skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Night Creams
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."