Palmers Eventone Dark Spot Corrector Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Palmers Eventone Dark Spot Corrector?
Palmers Eventone Dark Spot Corrector evens out your patchy toned skin. Although this product may not be suitable for sensitive skin.
Palmer’s is one of the household names in high quality skin care. To this day, Palmer’s formulates only handcrafted products. This brand has been associated with extreme skin moisturizing qualities that last for hours.
Palmers Eventone Dark Spot Corrector : Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product is capable of delivering the following benefits:
- Even out your skin tone.
- Lighten dark marks and other dark skin problems.
- Brighten your overall skin tone.
This product works by delivering a combination of safer skin lightening ingredients, alongside ingredients that promote your lighter and brighter complexion.
What Are The Ingredients In Palmers Eventone Dark Spot Corrector
- Synovea: A proprietary ingredient that has been demonstrated to have skin whitening and brightening, toning, and melanin-inhibiting properties which helps correct and protect your skin from multiple causes of hyper pigmentation.
- Soy: Has a soothing and calming effect on inflamed skin, effectively relieving skin of redness irritation and swelling.
- Niacinamide: This ingredient is used to hydrate the skin as well as reduce redness in the skin. However it might cause mild burning, itching, or redness.
- Vitamin C: Revives your skin cells, provides antioxidant properties, and has natural skin lightening, and pore tightening properties that enhance your skin’s overall brighter and more youthful complexion.
- Licorice Extract: Has natural anti-inflammatory properties that calm and soothe skin irritations to promote a more even skin tone.
- Aloe: It reduce skin inflammation. Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema. Although it may also cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
Benefits Of Palmers Eventone Dark Spot Corrector
- This product lightens your skin without hydroquinone.
- The formula is infused with Synovea, a proprietary skin lightening ingredient that has been shown to be up to 4 times more effective than hydroquinone. Although there is no clinical evidence regarding this claim.
- This product is widely distributed online, and in physical stores, including drugstore chains.
Disadvantages Of Palmers Eventone Dark Spot Corrector
- This product may not be suitable for sensitive and problematic skin types due to its high concentration of fragrance content which is one of classified top 3 allergens commonly in cosmetics.
- Palmers Eventone Dark Spot Corrector reviews have indicated this product’s strong fragrance which several users have found to be extremely irritating and discomforting.
- If you like your skin to convey a matte finish, this product will leave your skin surface with noticeable glitters.
- This product has a unpleasant smell.
Does Palmers Eventone Dark Spot Corrector Have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including benzyl salicylate, fragrance ingredients.
- Increased risk for developing different types of cancers due to PEGs, toxic chemicals that have a high affinity for toxic ingredients, including 1,4 dioxane, a confirmed carcinogen.
How To Apply Palmers Eventone Dark Spot Corrector
Use Palmers Eventone Dark Spot Corrector as part of your morning and evening skincare regimens.
Final Verdict : Palmers Eventone Dark Spot Corrector
Palmers Eventone Dark Spot Corrector will help you get that sun-damaged skin of yours back on track. Except, there are also ingredients in there that may give rise to other skin issues, irritation being one of them which, for the large part, is due to this product’s formulation.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.