Palmer’s Skin Success Anti-Dark Spot Fade Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Palmers Dark Spot Reduction Overview:
Palmers Dark Spot Reduction, USD 7.99 for 1 fl oz (30 ml) tube, is described as a rapid pigment-perfecting skin-brightener cream that targets all types of hyperpigmentation issues like dark spots, sun damage, post-acne scars and age spots. If you want to find the best product that can even out your skin tone, check out this Palmers Dark Spot Reduction review!
About Palmers Dark Spot Reduction – Does It Really Work?
ET Browne Drug Company is one of the oldest skin and hair care solutions in the US. It has been in the industry since 1971. The company has a strong presence in various industry segments like pregnancy, skin care, hair care and skin fade care.
The manufacturer claims that they have formulated Palmer’s Skin Success Anti-Dark Spot Fade Cream to:
- Even out the skin tone.
- Unveil a brighter complexion.
- Makes the skin more luminous.
- Diminish the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Transforms blotchy skin into the radiant and glowy skin.
- To know more about this product, keep on reading this review
What Are The Ingredients In Palmers Dark Spot Reduction?
The active Palmers Dark Spot Reduction ingredients are as follows:
- 2% Hydroquinone: This substance is proven effective in fading dark spots and diminishing discolorations in the skin.
- Retinol: This boosts the collagen synthesis of the skin.
- Kojic Dipalmitate: This evens out the skin tone and reduce discolorations.
- Vitamin E: This protects the skin from free radical and environmental damage.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids: This promotes faster cell turnover and can help in evening out the skin tone and refining the skin texture.
- Vitamin C: This is an antioxidant that can deliver protection from free radicals and environmental stressors. It is also a well-known brightening agent that can help target age spots and dark spots and lightening acne-related scars.
- Shea Butter: This nourishes the skin from deep within. It can also help to retain the moisture in the skin.
Directions To Use:
For best results, apply a thin layer of Palmer’s Skin Success Anti-Dark Spot Fade Cream into the affected areas of the skin. Use it only after you have cleansed and toned the skin. Use the product twice a day to achieve optimum results.
It is best that you use a sunscreen in conjunction with this product to avoid the further development of age spots and hyperpigmentation.
- The cream is infused with vitamin E.
- It can target different types of hyperpigmentation.
- It can lighten scars caused by acne.
- The cream contains fragrance and fragrant chemicals.
- It also contains alcohol.
- The cream may make your skin more sensitive to the sun.
- The cream does not have sun protection.
Does Palmers Dark Spot Reduction Have Any Side-effects?
Because of the presence of alcohol, retinol, and fragrance in the cream, you might experience the following Palmers Dark Spot Reduction side-effects:
- Dry skin.
- Skin irritation.
- Increased sensitivity to the sun.
Palmers Dark Spot Reduction targets dark spots, age spots, and all types of hyperpigmentation but its retinol content may make your skin more sensitive to the sun so you may need to use a sunscreen while using this product.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Skin Lightening Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."