Patricia Wexler MD: Does Patricia Wexler MD Work?
Patricia Wexler MD Overview
Groomed from such prestigious medical institutions as New York’s Beth Israel Medical Center and Mount Sinai Medical Center’s Department of Dermatology, Dr. Patricia Wexler’s career has advanced to allow her inclusion in New York magazine’s “Best Doctors” issues for her skin refinishing, refining, and reshaping expertise.
Starting each consultation with the simple question, “What’s your skin concern?” Dr. Wexler, as a board certified dermatologist with specialties in dermatology and dermatologic surgery instills the benefits of leading dermatological technology and cosmetic surgical procedures to achieve the results her clients seek. Not limited to her New York clientele, customers from around the world fly in for her help.
In 2005, Dr. Wexler bottled her expertise through a skincare partnership with cosmetic brand Bath & Body Works. The Patricia Wexler MD Dermatology skincare line incorporates front-running technology, effectiveness and accessibility in response to her product philosophy, “Dermocracy. All skin recreated equal”.
As to not compete with her B&BW partnership, PatriciaWexlerMD.com redirects its visitors to a Bath and Body Works page dedicated to her products. The blue and white color scheme infuses Wexler branding with its berry color blocking. With an environment for sales, the page lists Wexler’s products including the Intensive, Acnescription, and Fastscription Collections plus the Cleanse, Exfoliate, Restore, Moisturize and Eye Care categories. The testimonials, details and recommendations are contained within the product pages; however, an ingredient list is not included. While the site references Anti-Glycation and MMPI-20 technology, no detailed explanations or clinical data are provided.
Patricia Wexler MD – Product Description
Dr. Wexler’s skincare offer a full skincare line that targets the skin’s problems without the hassle of a prescription or an in-office consultation. Particularly interesting are the brand’s 3-in-1 offerings within the Intensive Collection. Designed to lift, firm and de-wrinkle, the product lessens the sink-top clutter that usually comes with caring and preserving the skin.
Focusing on the unique task of restoring youthfulness to the eyes, Dr. Wexler offers a 3-in-1 eye cream, a deep wrinkle repair, a de-puffing gel and an under-eye brightening cream. With prices ranging from $19.50 to $32.50, Patricia Wexler’s Fastscription Instant De-Puff Eye Gel is the most inexpensive of the offerings. Provided in a tube and flashing an Allure magazine endorsement, the gel reduces the bags eyes carry with a cooling and correcting effect. It contains a yeast complex that firms and smooths the eye area to reduce lines.
From New York to Oregon, product reviews hit the spectrum’s extremes. The reviewing majority gave De-Puff a perfect score. The few dissenters rated it poorly due to a complete lack of results.
Patricia Wexler MD Advantage
- Dr. Wexler’s skincare portfolio contains a full skincare line.
- The skincare line is backed by decades of experience and Dr. Wexler’s fine educational breeding.
- The products are affordable and easily accessible through Bath & Body Works.
- The De-Puff Eye Gel has received mostly high reviews and tackles multiple eye appearance concerns.
Patricia Wexler MD – Drawbacks
- The Dr. Wexler page located on Bath & Body Works does not offer critical research or clinical data.
- A full ingredient list is omitted.
- The website doesn’t explain Dr. Wexler’s skin technologies which it references.
Patricia Wexler MD – The Bottomline
Dr. Wexler’s credentials are impeccable, thus fostering a great deal of trust. Her association with Bath & Body Works makes the products more accessible and affordable. Wexler’s focus on reducing the eyes’ bags and wrinkles in one product is appreciated. As part of her fast action skincare brand, reviewers have graded it highly. The Instant De-Puff Eye Gel may be just what’s needed to refresh aging, tired-looking eyes.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.