Patricia Wexler MD : Does this product really work? Is this Eye Cream safe & effective? Check detailed review, benefits, side-effects and more.
What is Patricia Wexler MD?
Groomed from such prestigious medical institutions as New York’s Beth Israel Medical Center and Mount Sinai Medical Center’s Department of Dermatology, Dr. Patricia Wexler’s career has advanced to allow her inclusion in New York magazine’s “Best Doctors” issues for her skin refinishing, refining, and reshaping expertise.
As per the manufacturer, In 2005, Dr. Wexler bottled her expertise through a skincare partnership with cosmetic brand Bath & Body Works. The Patricia Wexler MD Dermatology skincare line incorporates front-running technology, effectiveness and accessibility in response to her product philosophy, “Dermocracy. All skin recreated equal”.
As to not compete with her B&BW partnership, PatriciaWexlerMD.com redirects its visitors to a Bath and Body Works page dedicated to her products. The blue and white color scheme infuses Wexler branding with its berry color blocking. With an environment for sales, the page lists Wexler’s products including the Intensive, Acnescription, and Fastscription Collections plus the Cleanse, Exfoliate, Restore, Moisturize and Eye Care categories. The testimonials, details and recommendations are contained within the product pages; however, an ingredient list is not included. While the site references Anti-Glycation and MMPI-20 technology, no detailed explanations or clinical data are provided.
Focusing on the unique task of restoring youthfulness to the eyes, Dr. Wexler offers a 3-in-1 eye cream, a deep wrinkle repair, a de-puffing gel and an under-eye brightening cream. With prices ranging from $19.50 to $32.50, Patricia Wexler’s Fastscription Instant De-Puff Eye Gel is the most inexpensive of the offerings. Provided in a tube and flashing an Allure magazine endorsement, the gel reduces the bags eyes carry with a cooling and correcting effect. It contains a yeast complex that firms and smooths the eye area to reduce line.
Benefits of Patricia Wexler MD
- The products are affordable and easily accessible through Bath & Body Works.
- Product is available at official site but no ingredients information mentioned there.
- The De-Puff Eye Gel has received mostly high reviews and tackles multiple eye appearance concerns.
Disadvantages of Patricia Wexler MD
- The Dr. Wexler page located on Bath & Body Works does not offer critical research or clinical data.
- A full ingredient list is omitted.
- The website doesn’t explain Dr. Wexler’s skin technologies which it references.
- The product does not provide information on ingredients used.
Final Verdict: Patricia Wexler MD
Dr. Wexler’s credentials are impeccable, thus fostering a great deal of trust. Her association with Bath & Body Works makes the products more accessible and affordable with 90 days return policy.
Wexler’s focus on reducing the eyes’ bags and wrinkles in one product is appreciated. As part of her fast action skincare brand, reviewers have graded it highly. However according to reviews results are temporary.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.