Paula’s Choice Calm Redness Relief Cleanser Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
CALM Redness Relief Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin Introduction
CALM Redness Relief Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin, US $18 for a 6.7 oz. bottle, is a cleanser that clarifies your skin of impurities as you cleanse while also conditioning your skin to promote comfort and better hydration.
What Does CALM Redness Relief Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product may be expected to deliver the following improvements to your skin and your routine:
- Cleanse and clarify your skin in one wash
- Remove toughened grime and stubborn makeup residues
- Refresh your skin as it soothes and calms irritations
CALM Redness Relief Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin Manufacturer’s Detail
Paula Begoun, the celebrity skin care advisor that has been educating consumers about skin care and personal care products for decades. Paulas Choice is a brand that invests heavily on her good reputation, the products under which are formulated based on Paula’s extensive research in skin care. All products manufactured by the brand are never tested on animals.
Working of CALM Redness Relief Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin
This product works by delivering ingredients that help replenish your skin’s lost nutrients, as well as ingredients that support your skins’ naturally powerful ability to heal and treat itself.
CALM Redness Relief Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin Ingredients
- Burdock Root: Enhances your skin’s moisture content, supports the strengthening of your skin’s protective outer barrier, and acts as an antioxidant
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil: Revitalizes your skin to rescue it from dullness and lifelessness, and acts as an antioxidant
- Tocopheryl Acetate: A Vitamin E derivative, it re-conditions your skin as it aids in rebuilding your skin barrier, and also acts as an antioxidant
- Coco-Glucoside: Derived from coconut oil, it lifts toughened dead skin and draws out impurities from your pores which it then dissolves to eliminate from your skin
- Aloe: Has natural skin healing properties, this ingredient also supports the rebuilding and refortification of the surface barrier
CALM Redness Relief Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin Pros
- This product has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be safe to use on sensitive skin, including those with problematic skin like rosacea.
- This product will not leave your skin feeling greasy.
CALM Redness Relief Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin Cons
- The manufacturer has warned against using this product on people who have a history of allergic reaction to ragweeds due to its Burdock root content.
- This product may have a limited distribution network.
- CALM Redness Relief Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin reviews are terribly mixed, halving satisfactory and unsatisfactory users’ opinions into half.
CALM Redness Relief Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol and several botanical ingredients, depending on your history of allergies
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGs and sodium benzoate
- Increased risk for endocrine-related diseases due to EDTA
- Increased risk for nerve and brain damage due to phenoxyethanol
CALM Redness Relief Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin must be used to remove dirt, grime and makeup residues in a single cleanse. Begin by wetting your skin. Apply the product and massage around your face, including around your eye area. Use a soft washcloth for a more thorough clean, most especially when you have waterproof makeup on. Rinse off with lukewarm water and immediately follow through with your favorite moisturizer.
CALM Redness Relief Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin claims to deliver a moisture surge even while you are cleansing. The problem is that the formula that promises to heal can also be potentially irritating.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."