Paula’s Choice Redness Relief Serum Review
Paula’s Choice Redness Relief Serum Overview
Paulas Choice Calm Redness Relief Repairing Serum With Hyaluronic Acid For Extra Sensitive Skin, US $34 for a 30 ml bottle, is a treatment formula specially made to soothe and better manage inflammation by delivering a solution loaded with antioxidants and moisturizers.
Paulas Choice is a skin care brand that has been established by Paula Begoun, a well-recognized skin care product skin care products critic and consumer educator and advocate. The brand was an offshoot of Paula’s effort to better educate consumers about everything to do with beauty and their skin. All Paulas Choice products are formulated without fragrance and artificial dyes, and never tested on animals. Although Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including botanical extracts, depending on your history of allergic reaction may occur.
Paula’s Choice Redness Relief Serum Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to benefit your skin in the following ways:
- Calm and soothe skin inflammations and better manage reactive skin which, in turn, relieves your skin from redness and promote a more even toned skin.
- Relieve your skin from chronic dryness.
- Restore lost nourishment to help facilitate skin healing.
- Smoothens fine lines and wrinkles.
This product works by delivering a combination of antioxidants and skin conditioners with the objective of calming and soothing skin irritations to relieve it of dryness and redness that get in the way of clear and even toned complexion.
Paula’s Choice Redness Relief Serum Ingredients
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Promote conditioning and moisturization of your skin’s surface layer, it keeps your skin feeling well-hydrated for long periods of time.
- Licorice Root: Helps calm skin, this ingredient also has skin brightening properties that help promote clarity and evenness of your overall complexion.
- Ubiquinone: Also known as Cro-enzyme Q10, it improves your skin’s hydration and boosts antioxidant protection.
Paula’s Choice Redness Relief Serum Pros
- The formula is gentle enough to be applied around your delicate eye skin.
- This product is safe for use on all skin types, although many customer reviews say it isn’t that effective.
- This product Smooths fine lines and wrinkles.
Paula’s Choice Redness Relief Serum Cons
- This product has a limited distribution network compared to other commercial skin care brands.
- User feedback is widely disparate, making it hard to gauge for sure if your skin will benefit from this formula or not based on user opinion.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak, comparatively to its price.
How To Apply:Paula’s Choice Redness Relief Serum
Use Paulas Choice Calm Redness Relief Repairing Serum With Hyaluronic Acid For Extra Sensitive Skin up to twice daily, as a regular part of your morning and evening skin care routines. Apply generous amounts to your face, neck, and even around your eyes. Always layer with sunscreen during the day.
Paulas Choice Calm Redness Relief Repairing Serum With Hyaluronic Acid For Extra Sensitive Skin, although not entirely rid of harmful ingredients, is relatively “cleaner” than most others. There are remarkable ingredients but, product satisfaction greatly depends on how well this product complements your skin’s most pressing needs.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.