Paula’s Choice Redness Relief Serum Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Paula’s Choice Redness Relief Serum?
As per the manufacturer, Paulas Choice Calm Redness Relief Repairing Serum With Hyaluronic Acid For Extra Sensitive Skin, US $34 for a 30 ml bottle, is a treatment formula specially made to soothe and better manage inflammation by delivering a solution loaded with antioxidants and moisturizers.
Paulas Choice is a skin care brand that has been established by Paula Begoun, a well-recognized skin care product skin care products critic and consumer educator and advocate. The brand was an offshoot of Paula’s effort to better educate consumers about everything to do with beauty and their skin. All Paulas Choice products are formulated without fragrance and artificial dyes, and never tested on animals. Although Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including botanical extracts, depending on your history of allergic reaction may occur.
Paula’s Choice Redness Relief Serum :Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to benefit your skin in the following ways:
- Calm and soothe skin inflammations and better manage reactive skin which, in turn, relieves your skin from redness and promote a more even toned skin.
- Relieve your skin from chronic dryness.
- Restore lost nourishment to help facilitate skin healing.
- Smoothens fine lines and wrinkles.
This product works by delivering a combination of antioxidants and skin conditioners with the objective of calming and soothing skin irritations to relieve it of dryness and redness that get in the way of clear and even toned complexion.
What Are The Ingredients In Paula’s Choice Redness Relief Serum?
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation.
- Hyaluronic Acid: This ingredient keeps collagen synthesis up, as well as retaining skin moisture, contributing to the anti-aging benefits to the skin. Namely, some people complain that their skin dries out after using hyaluronic acid.
- Licorice Root: Helps calm skin, this ingredient also has skin brightening properties that help promote clarity and evenness of your overall complexion.
- Ubiquinone: Also known as Cro-enzyme Q10, it improves your skin’s hydration and boosts antioxidant protection.
Benefits Of Paula’s Choice Redness Relief Serum
- The formula is gentle enough to be applied around your delicate eye skin.
- This product is safe for use on all skin types, although many customer reviews say it isn’t that effective.
- This product Smooths fine lines and wrinkles.
Disadvantages Of Paula’s Choice Redness Relief Serum
- This product has a limited distribution network compared to other commercial skin care brands.
- User feedback is widely disparate, making it hard to gauge for sure if your skin will benefit from this formula or not based on user opinion.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak, comparatively to its price.
- Some customer review state that it doesn’t suit sensitive skin.
How To Apply Paula’s Choice Redness Relief Serum
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- Use Paulas Choice Calm Redness Relief Repairing Serum With Hyaluronic Acid For Extra Sensitive Skin up to twice daily, as a regular part of your morning and evening skin care routines.
- Apply generous amounts to your face, neck, and even around your eyes.
- Always layer with sunscreen during the day.
Final Verdict : Paula’s Choice Redness Relief Serum
Paulas Choice Calm Redness Relief Repairing Serum With Hyaluronic Acid For Extra Sensitive Skin, although not entirely rid of harmful ingredients, is relatively “cleaner” than most others. There are remarkable ingredients but, product satisfaction greatly depends on how well this product complements your skin’s most pressing needs.