Paula’s Choice Refreshing Moisture Mist Review: Should You Buy This Moisturizer?
Paula’s Choice Refreshing Moisture Mist Overview
Paula’s Choice Refreshing Moisture Mist, US $25 for a 3 fl. oz. spray bottle, is a moisturizer mist that restores your skin’s moisture and revives its energy, whenever and where ever you are.
About Paula’s Choice Refreshing Moisture Mist — Does It Really Work?
This product is from a skin care brand that was the natural offshoot of the consumer advocacy work of world renowned skin care educator and specialist, Paula Begoun — Paula’s Choice. This brand pulls together all of the knowledge about skin care that its founder has learned over the years.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Rejuvenate your skin whether you’re at home or on-the-go.
- Rehydrate and re-energize your skin.
- Replenish nutrients that deliver a refreshing experience but also deliver an anti-aging formula that helps prevent premature skin aging.
- Revive the life in your makeup and natural complexion.
- Promote a dewier and livelier naturally glowing complexion to last you for hours, day or night.
What Are The Ingredients In Paula’s Choice Refreshing Moisture Mist?
- Pomegranate Extract: Rich in antioxidants, this ingredient shields your skin from damaging free radicals and other environmental stressors out to damage and destroy your skin cells.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Aids in restoring your skin’s optimal moisture levels, it brings your skin comfort and convenience even when your up and about.
- Amino Acids: Serve as the building blocks of skin precursors, these help improve the efficiency and quality of repairs, regeneration and renewal mechanisms.
- Peptides: Help enhance skin cell coordination and communication to deliver the best things possible for the benefit of your skin.
- Adenosine: Restores the energy of your skin.
Directions to Use
Paula’s Choice Refreshing Moisture Mist may be used day and night to keep your complexion glowing with health. The manufacturer has warned against spraying directly over sunscreen.
- Paula’s Choice Refreshing Moisture Mist is loaded with antioxidants which is important in revitalizing and in keeping your skin protected even as it is exposed to damaging environmental elements throughout the day and night.
- This product comes in a packaging and size that’s sleek enough to be carried around.
- Choice Refreshing Moisture Mist reviews indicate that this mist can be used in so many other different ways, including prepping your skin to better hold your makeup.
- This product has several users claim that this mist was not rehydrating for their face at all.
- Choice Refreshing Moisture Mist reviews have repeatedly complained about the spray mechanism releasing too much of the product which, rather than mist, wets the skin, a failed functionality that definitely makes this “mist” unsuitable for wear over makeup.
Does Paula’s Choice Refreshing Moisture Mist Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Paula’s Choice Refreshing Moisture Mist:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol.
- Increased risk for diseases and dysfunctions associated with the reproductive organs.
- Increased risk for brain dysfunctions and nerve damage due to phenoxyethanol.
Paula’s Choice Refreshing Moisture Mist may be used in a multiple number of ways. Beyond misting, it also serves as a toner and skin conditioner. On the downside, you would naturally expect this product to be toxin-free but, it’s not.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."