Paula’s Choice Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner : Does it Work?
Paula’s Choice Skin Toner Description
From the brand founded by customer education advocate, Paula Begoun, comes the Paula’s Choice Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner, US$21 for 6.4 oz. This is a product that is formulated to tighten skin that is characterized as normal to oily or combination skin.
Formulated with a complex combination of plant extracts, Vitamin C, Niacinamide, Hyaluaronic Acid and other moisture-attracting and binding ingredients, it helps replenish skin’s lost moisture. With the help of barrier-restoring ingredients like ceramides, and ingredients that soothe skin from irritation like chamomile, this product restores the skin’s protective function.
Paula’s Choice Skin Toner Ingredient
- Cholesterol: Helps rejuvenate skin by replenishing dried out skin cells and restoring its healthy moisture levels
- Chamomile: Helps soothe and relieve your skin from irritation which, in turn, helps alleviate damage and signs of skin aging
- Arctium Lappa: Antioxidant which protects skin from the cell-damaging effects of free radicals by neutralizing loose electrons
- Ceramides: Restructures and reinforces the skin’s protective barriers which also minimizes surface moisture loss
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: A more stable form of Vitamin C, helps re-energize your skin cells to improve performance and efficiency
- Sodium Pca: Skin-replenishing ingredient
- Niacinamide: Combined with Vitamin C, helps restore skin cell energy while also improving microcirculation
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Acts to help replenish the natural hyaluronic acid content of your skin
- Phytosphingosine: Moisturizes skin and serves as preservative
- Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein: Acts as skin conditioner
- Glycerin: Humectant that also promotes faster skin healing and rejuvenation
- Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters: Skin conditioning agents
- Panthenol: Also, pro-vitamin B5, functions as a humectant
- Adenosinetriphosphate: Helps restore ideal skin health and aids in relieving your skin from irritation and other forms of inflammation
- Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract: A powerful antioxidant, this ingredient also soothes your skin from inflammation
Paula’s Choice Skin Toner Directions
Use Paula’s Choice Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner after thoroughly washing your skin with a gentle cleanser. Soak a cotton pad and smooth over your face, neck and chest in upward strokes. Use day and night.
Paula’s Choice Skin Toner Advantages
- Replenishes, restore and protects your skin from dryness and damage by soothing and tightening your pores
- Contains beneficial skin ingredients known to have lasting beneficial effects on your skin, including antioxidants, niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, and ceramides
- 100 per cent fragrance-free which makes it less likely for your skin to react adversely to this product although, irritation remains a possibility
- Made with a well-researched formulation and an overall lightweight consistency
Paula’s Choice Skin Toner Disadvantages
- Product lacks oil regulating functions, and does little in helping manage acne and blemishes
- Price is above average since you only get 6.4 oz. for US $21
- Product has a tendency to make skin become more oily, greasy and sticky which does not make is highly recommended for use on already oily skin
- Product has limited availability and accessibility as it is mostly available only from manufacturer website and reseller websites
Paula’s Choice Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner For is a well-researched product but, one which you can enjoy at a steeper price compared to other products in its league that are available for a much affordable price.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: