Paula’s Choice Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner ReviewsAdvertising Disclosure ?
Paula’s Choice Skin Toner Description
From the brand founded by customer education advocate, Paula Begoun, comes the Paula’s Choice Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner, US$21 for 6.4 oz. This is a product that is formulated to tighten skin that is characterized as normal to oily or combination skin.
Formulated with a complex combination of plant extracts, Vitamin C, Niacinamide, Hyaluaronic Acid and other moisture-attracting and binding ingredients, it helps replenish skin’s lost moisture. With the help of barrier-restoring ingredients like ceramides, and ingredients that soothe skin from irritation like chamomile, this product restores the skin’s protective function.
Paula’s Choice Skin Toner Ingredient
- Cholesterol: Helps rejuvenate skin by replenishing dried out skin cells and restoring its healthy moisture levels
- Chamomile: Helps soothe and relieve your skin from irritation which, in turn, helps alleviate damage and signs of skin aging
- Arctium Lappa: Antioxidant which protects skin from the cell-damaging effects of free radicals by neutralizing loose electrons
- Ceramides: Restructures and reinforces the skin’s protective barriers which also minimizes surface moisture loss
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: A more stable form of Vitamin C, helps re-energize your skin cells to improve performance and efficiency
- Sodium Pca: Skin-replenishing ingredient
- Niacinamide: Combined with Vitamin C, helps restore skin cell energy while also improving microcirculation
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Acts to help replenish the natural hyaluronic acid content of your skin
- Phytosphingosine: Moisturizes skin and serves as preservative
- Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein: Acts as skin conditioner
- Glycerin: Humectant that also promotes faster skin healing and rejuvenation
- Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters: Skin conditioning agents
- Panthenol: Also, pro-vitamin B5, functions as a humectant
- Adenosinetriphosphate: Helps restore ideal skin health and aids in relieving your skin from irritation and other forms of inflammation
- Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract: A powerful antioxidant, this ingredient also soothes your skin from inflammation
Paula’s Choice Skin Toner Directions
Use Paula’s Choice Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner after thoroughly washing your skin with a gentle cleanser. Soak a cotton pad and smooth over your face, neck and chest in upward strokes. Use day and night.
Paula’s Choice Skin Toner Advantages
- Replenishes, restore and protects your skin from dryness and damage by soothing and tightening your pores
- Contains beneficial skin ingredients known to have lasting beneficial effects on your skin, including antioxidants, niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, and ceramides
- 100 per cent fragrance-free which makes it less likely for your skin to react adversely to this product although, irritation remains a possibility
- Made with a well-researched formulation and an overall lightweight consistency
Paula’s Choice Skin Toner Disadvantages
- Product lacks oil regulating functions, and does little in helping manage acne and blemishes
- Price is above average since you only get 6.4 oz. for US $21
- Product has a tendency to make skin become more oily, greasy and sticky which does not make is highly recommended for use on already oily skin
- Product has limited availability and accessibility as it is mostly available only from manufacturer website and reseller websites
Paula’s Choice Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner For is a well-researched product but, one which you can enjoy at a steeper price compared to other products in its league that are available for a much affordable price.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Toner Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."