PCA Skin BPO Cleanser Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More
PCA Skin BPO Cleanser Overview:
PCA Skin BPO Cleanser, USD 37 for a 7 fl oz (206.5 ml), is described as a benzoyl peroxide cleanser that can address existing and prevent the development of future acne breakouts. Check out this PCA Skin BPO Cleanser review to know more about this product.
About PCA Skin BPO Cleanser – Does It Really Work?
PCA Skin is a company that takes pride in being healthy skin innovators for over 25 years. The brands was founded in 1990 and is known for their product innovation, unparalleled customer support and excellence in education and these are also the reasons why they still remain at the top even after being in the industry for decades.
The company claims that PCA Skin BPO Cleanser can:
- Get rid of dead skin cells.
- Protect the skin from future breakouts.
- Facilitate the healing of skin after a breakout.
- Soothe irritated, blemished and inflamed skin.
- Eliminate existing acne.
- Promote a clear complexion.
- Moisturize the skin.
Is this the cleanser for you? Continue reading the review to find out!
What Are The Ingredients In PCA Skin BPO Cleanser?
The active PCA Skin BPO Cleanser ingredients are as follows:
- 5% Benzoyl Peroxide: This penetrates the skin deeply in order to eliminate the existing acne lesions on the skin and prevent the development of future breakouts.
- Phytic acid: This is a gentle exfoliating agent that can remove dead cells from the surface of the skin and free the pores of makeup residue, dirt and dust that are clogging it.
- Gluconolactone: This ingredient calms, and moisturizes the skin. It also clears acne, whiteheads blackheads and promote a more even complexion.
- Aloe, cucumber and nettle extracts: These ingredients soothe, calm, and refresh the skin.
Directions To Use:
To achieve optimum results, use your fingertips to apply a small amount of PCA Skin BPO Cleanser to wet skin. Massage in circular strokes to create a lather. Massage for a few minutes. Rinse off with warm water and pat it dry. Use this in the morning and at night. During the first few weeks of use, apply the product only once a day then gradually increase the frequency.
- The cleanser is cruelty free because the company condones animal testing.
- It can clarify and clear the skin.
- It can even out skin tone and leave skin feeling refreshed.
- The cleanser contains high amounts of phenoxyethanol.
- Some users claim that it is extremely drying to the skin.
- The cleanser is expensive than most cleansers in the market.
Does PCA Skin BPO Cleanser Have Any Side-effects?
Since the product contains alcohol, you may experience dryness as one of the PCA Skin BPO Cleanser side-effects.
PCA Skin BPO Cleanser Customer Reviews:
These are some of the PCA Skin BPO Cleanser reviews that we have found online:
- “Shipping was super fast!! I was made aware of this product by seeing it on the Wendy Williams show & there were great reviews on it. The price is great for the size product and it is VERY concentrated so a little goes a long way(I use a face pad, which works up a good lather). And it works, I have trouble areas on my jaw line and neck. Been using it since I received it last week and acne has already diminished. Directions state to use 1-3 times a day.. I only use 2x(am & pm). Be sure to moisturize because it does tend to dry the skin…. Overall LOVE it!!” –Ms. K on Amazon
- “I have really oily and acne prone skin. I’ve used several other PCA products and really liked them, (ClearSkin, Acne Cream, Blemish wash) so I had high hopes for this.
However, this wash makes my skin really really dry. Especially my eye area. I try really hard to keep it away from my eye area, but when you wash, the water swirls around and still get to the eye area. It would dry up my whole face, but not my acne.
I would use it once a day but I couldn’t stand the dry skin, so then I used it once every other day, but it would still dry up my face but not my acne. sadly this wash doesn’t work for me. :–L.C on Amazon
PCA Skin BPO Cleanser contains an amount of Benzoyl Peroxide that is effective in clearing up acne. However, it contains high amounts of alcohol that can dry and further irritate acne-prone skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: