PCA Skin BPO Cleanser Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More
PCA Skin BPO Cleanser Overview:
PCA Skin BPO Cleanser, USD 37 for a 7 fl oz (206.5 ml), is described as a benzoyl peroxide cleanser that can address existing and prevent the development of future acne breakouts. Check out this PCA Skin BPO Cleanser review to know more about this product.
About PCA Skin BPO Cleanser – Does It Really Work?
PCA Skin is a company that takes pride in being healthy skin innovators for over 25 years. The brands was founded in 1990 and is known for their product innovation, unparalleled customer support and excellence in education and these are also the reasons why they still remain at the top even after being in the industry for decades.
The company claims that PCA Skin BPO Cleanser can:
- Get rid of dead skin cells.
- Protect the skin from future breakouts.
- Facilitate the healing of skin after a breakout.
- Soothe irritated, blemished and inflamed skin.
- Eliminate existing acne.
- Promote a clear complexion.
- Moisturize the skin.
Is this the cleanser for you? Continue reading the review to find out!
What Are The Ingredients In PCA Skin BPO Cleanser?
The active PCA Skin BPO Cleanser ingredients are as follows:
- 5% Benzoyl Peroxide: This penetrates the skin deeply in order to eliminate the existing acne lesions on the skin and prevent the development of future breakouts.
- Phytic acid: This is a gentle exfoliating agent that can remove dead cells from the surface of the skin and free the pores of makeup residue, dirt and dust that are clogging it.
- Gluconolactone: This ingredient calms, and moisturizes the skin. It also clears acne, whiteheads blackheads and promote a more even complexion.
- Aloe, cucumber and nettle extracts: These ingredients soothe, calm, and refresh the skin.
Directions To Use:
To achieve optimum results, use your fingertips to apply a small amount of PCA Skin BPO Cleanser to wet skin. Massage in circular strokes to create a lather. Massage for a few minutes. Rinse off with warm water and pat it dry. Use this in the morning and at night. During the first few weeks of use, apply the product only once a day then gradually increase the frequency.
- The cleanser is cruelty free because the company condones animal testing.
- It can clarify and clear the skin.
- It can even out skin tone and leave skin feeling refreshed.
- The cleanser contains high amounts of phenoxyethanol.
- Some users claim that it is extremely drying to the skin.
- The cleanser is expensive than most cleansers in the market.
Does PCA Skin BPO Cleanser Have Any Side-effects?
Since the product contains alcohol, you may experience dryness as one of the PCA Skin BPO Cleanser side-effects.
PCA Skin BPO Cleanser contains an amount of Benzoyl Peroxide that is effective in clearing up acne. However, it contains high amounts of alcohol that can dry and further irritate acne-prone skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."