PCA SKIN Creamy Cleanser Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
PCA SKIN Creamy Cleanser Overview:
PCA SKIN Creamy Cleanser, USD 31 for 7 fl oz (206.5 ml) bottle, is marketed as a gentle and hydrating Cleanser that can clean the skin without stripping it of the moisture that it needs. Is this the cleanser that you are looking for? Check out this PCA SKIN Creamy Cleanser review!
About PCA SKIN Creamy Cleanser – Does It Really Work?
PCA Skin is a company that was founded in 1990 by an aesthetician and it was further developed by a dermatologist. The company spend most of their time and money in ensuring that all of the product that comes out of their laboratory are of quality and are safe and effective.
The manufacturer claims that PCA SKIN Creamy Cleanser can:
- Leave the skin more radiant and younger-looking.
- Nourish and moisturize the skin.
- Remove makeup, dirt and debris from the skin surface while retaining its moisture.
- Deliver antioxidant protection to the skin.
- Strengthen the protective barrier of the skin.
- Maintain the firmness and elasticity of skin.
- Soften, soothe and calm the skin.
Want to know more? Keep on reading this review!
What Are The Ingredients In PCA SKIN Creamy Cleanser?
The key PCA SKIN Creamy Cleanser ingredients are as follows:
- Rosehip Seed Oil: This strengthens the skin’s protective barrier and protect it from environmental stressors as well as lock the moisture in to keep the skin firmer and smoother.
- Lilac Leaf Cell Culture Extract: This is a potent antioxidant that can repair the skin cells and at the same time, brighten and calm the skin.
- Aloe Vera leaf Juice: This leaf is known for its ability to soothe, calm and nourish even the most sensitive skin.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Rich in essential fatty acids, this ingredient delivers a dose of antioxidants to the skin and can prevent the development of different signs of aging.
- Yucca Extract: This is a foaming agent that is well known for its gentleness. It does not over-dry the skin or strip off its moisture.
Directions To Use:
For best results, apply a dime-sized amount of PCA SKIN Creamy Cleanser into moist skin and massage it in circular motions to create a lather. Rinse the foam with warm water and pat it dry. You can use this in the morning and at night. When using in the morning, follow it up with a broad spectrum SPF item.
- It cleanses the skin without drying it.
- The product is free of fragrances and synthetic dyes.
- No animal testing was done during the manufacture of this cleanser.
- The cleanser is pricey as compared to other cleansers in the market.
- It contains alcohol.
- Many users claim that the product did not produce any visible effects on their skin.
- They also state that it does not remove all of the makeup.
Does PCA SKIN Creamy Cleanser Have Any Side-effects?
Because of its alcohol (phenoxyethanol) content, some of the possible PCA SKIN Creamy Cleanser side-effects is skin dryness, redness and irritation.
PCA SKIN Creamy Cleanser Customer Reviews:
Check out these PCA SKIN Creamy Cleanser reviews that we have found online:
- “A 5% benzoyl peroxide was recommended by a dermatologist for my adult acne-it has skin sothers in it which is nice since even in a wash BP can b irritating. Was slightly irritating at 1st but I used it with Murads anti acne anti aging serum (which makes the biggest difference in my acne-if I run out of that serum I breakout). I used this wash and that serum with Clinique’s rosacea cream to calm the irritation at 1st and that worked well.
For more serious adult acne & anti aging you could switch out that Murad serum for a prescription retinol from a dermatologist. I didn’t give this wash 5 stars because the company has been asked by safe cosmetics advocates to replace a few ingredients. Unfortunately there is not natural BPO washes to my knowledge“ –Trever Theige on Amazon
- “I’ve been using this creamy cleaner, along with the ova nutrient toner and ova clearskin hydrator for about 30 days. I haven’t noticed any change in the health or appearance of my skin. I’ll continue to use and finish out the products only because they were expensive.” –Amanda11 on the Manufacturer’s site
PCA SKIN Creamy Cleanser claims to hydrate and cleanse the skin. While it can definitely cleanse the skin, the alcohol content of the cleanser may combat its hydrating effects.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: