PCA SKIN Creamy Cleanser Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is PCA SKIN Creamy Cleanser?
As per the manufacturer, PCA SKIN Creamy Cleanser, USD 32 for 7 fl oz (206.5 ml) bottle, is marketed as a gentle and hydrating Cleanser that can clean the skin without stripping it of the moisture that it needs. PCA Skin is a company that was founded in 1990 by an aesthetician and it was further developed by a dermatologist. The company spends most of their time and money in ensuring that all of the product that comes out of their laboratory are of quality and are safe and effective. Although it contains alcohol which may lead to skin irritation.
Is this the cleanser that you are looking for? Check out this PCA SKIN Creamy Cleanser review!
PCA SKIN Creamy Cleanser – Does It Really Work?
The manufacturer claims that PCA SKIN Creamy Cleanser can:
- Nourish and moisturize the skin.
- Remove makeup, dirt and debris from the skin surface while retaining its moisture.
- Deliver antioxidant protection to the skin.
- Strengthen the protective barrier of the skin.
Want to know more? Keep on reading this review!
What Are The Ingredients In PCA SKIN Creamy Cleanser?
The key PCA SKIN Creamy Cleanser ingredients are as follows:
- Rosehip Seed Oil: This strengthens the skin’s protective barrier and protect it from environmental stressors as well as lock the moisture in to keep the skin firmer and smoother.
- Lilac Leaf Cell Culture Extract: This is a potent antioxidant that can repair the skin cells and at the same time, brighten and calm the skin.
- Aloe Vera leaf Juice: This leaf is known for its ability to soothe, calm and nourish even the most sensitive skin. Although it may also cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Rich in essential fatty acids, this ingredient delivers a dose of antioxidants to the skin and can prevent the development of different signs of aging.
How To Apply PCA SKIN Creamy Cleanser
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- Apply a dime-sized amount of PCA SKIN Creamy Cleanser into moist skin and massage it in circular motions to create a lather.
- Rinse the foam with warm water and pat it dry.
- You can use this in the morning and at night.
- When using in the morning, follow it up with a broad spectrum SPF item.
Benefits Of PCA SKIN Creamy Cleanser
- It cleanses the skin without drying it. Although customer reviews tells a different story.
- The product is free of fragrances and synthetic dyes.
- No animal testing was done during the manufacture of this cleanser.
Disadvantages Of PCA SKIN Creamy Cleanser
- The cleanser is pricey as compared to other cleansers in the market.
- It contains alcohol which may trigger skin irritation.
- Many users claim that the product did not produce any visible effects on their skin.
- They also state that it does not remove all of the makeup.
Does PCA SKIN Creamy Cleanser Have Any Side-Effects?
- Because of its alcohol (phenoxyethanol) content, some of the possible PCA SKIN Creamy Cleanser side-effects is skin dryness, redness and irritation.
Final Verdict : PCA SKIN Creamy Cleanser
PCA SKIN Creamy Cleanser claims to hydrate and cleanse the skin. While it can definitely cleanse the skin, the alcohol content of the cleanser may combat its hydrating effects.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."