PCA Skin Detoxifying Mask Review: Does It Really Work?
PCA SKIN Detoxifying Mask Introduction
PCA SKIN Detoxifying Mask, US $48 for 2.1 oz. tube, is a treatment formulation that clears your pores and smoothens your skin surface.
What Does PCA SKIN Detoxifying Mask Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product contains a formulation that has the power to deliver the following benefits to enhance the health and beauty of your skin:
- Draw out, absorb and dissolve solid impurities and excess oils deposited on your pores so that these may be eliminated with ease as you rinse
- Loosen up and slough off your skin’s damaged layer and eliminate dead skin cells that mask your skin to allow it to breathe more easily and reveal beautiful skin
- Tighten your pores to leave the surface of your skin smoother and more refined
- Detoxify your skin to reveal a healthier, silkier and brighter overall complexion
PCA SKIN Detoxifying Mask Manufacturer’s Detail
As a beauty brand that believes in the power of chemical peeling to facilitate efficient skin renewal and rejuvenation, PCA Skin has been formulating and distributing products that contain acids to improve skin health and appearance. Founded in 1990, the company has been formulating products that are designed and formulated with the needs of specific skin types that have clear aims. Its robust line of products includes moisturizers, toners and sunscreens.
Working of PCA SKIN Detoxifying Mask
This product works by delivering clay masks that readily and easily absorbs excess oils from your skin, riffing your skin of impurities, as skin conditioning ingredients help relieve your skin of dryness and inflammations. With regular use, your skin becomes clearer, brighter and more refined.
PCA SKIN Detoxifying Mask Ingredients
There is no mention of this products’ full ingredients list anywhere but we know it consists of the following:
- Japanese White Charcoal: absorbs toxins, oils and impurities from your skin, ridding it of foreign bodies as well as excess oils that can trigger the formation of blemishes and cause skin to become infected by bacteria
- Kaolin: a natural clay that absorbs your skin’s excess oils and leaves your complexion with a mattified finish
- Magnesium Aluminum Silicate: like kaolin, this clay mineral also absorbs excess oils from your skin to clarify and purify your skin
- Glycerin: a powerful emollient and humectant, this ingredient significantly increases your skin’s moisture content, leaving it better hydrated and with a smoother surface following treatment
- Bisabolol: calms and relieves your skin of redness, blotchiness, and other visible signs of inflammation making your skin appear clearer and brighter with a more even skin tone
PCA SKIN Detoxifying Mask Pros
- This product contains natural clays with well-recognized abilities for absorbing and mattifying oily skin.
- The formula includes anti-inflammatory ingredients that help even out your skin tone.
- The formula, although anti-grease, does not leave your skin leave out and dry.
PCA SKIN Detoxifying Mask Cons
- The manufacturer did not provide any proof of product efficacy, whether that be consumer testing or, clinical trial.
- This product misses out on other ingredients that may have to be compensated by other products in your regimen.
- PCA SKIN Detoxifying Mask reviews are practically unavailable, making it impossible to gauge how other people are finding this product given their unique skin conditions and circumstances.
PCA SKIN Detoxifying Mask Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Increased risk for nerve and brain damage and dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol
- Increased risk for diseases related to reproductive health organ dysfunctions due to EDTA
PCA SKIN Detoxifying Mask must only be used once weekly to avoid over drying your skin. This treatment is best suited for people who have combination to oily skin types. Apply product on dry or damp skin on your face, neck and chest. Leave on for about 15 to 20 minutes or, until product dries out. Rinse off with lukewarm water — if preferred, with washcloth. Follow through immediately with your favorite moisturizer.
There are no PCA SKIN Detoxifying Mask reviews available online.
PCA SKIN Detoxifying Mask seems fairly formulated to deliver what it claims to be able to deliver. There is also a relatively less presence of toxic ingredients in the formula that can hurt your skin and your overall health. However, in the absence of authentic user reviews and clinical trials, it is difficult to gauge how this product actually performs unless you actually get hold of it and try it. If you need more information therefore, you may have to look at other products that have been tried and tested for some time.